15- Forgive Me?

Becas POV
"What the hell!" Stacie yelled Monday morning walking into my room. "Why did you leave early? And more importantly why was Chloe crying?"
"Chloe was crying?" I ask completely shocked. "I-I made Chloe cry? I hurt the sweetest person ever."
"Wait your the reason she was crying? What the hell did you do!" Stacie asked raising her voice again.
"It doesn't matter." I say brushing it off. Or at least trying to. "But just so you know I quit the Bellas."
"Then I'll tell Amy and we'll quit too." Stacie said pulling out her phone.
"No don't. I can tell how much you two enjoy their company. I might have been the reason you guys joined but I don't what to be the reason you leave. I'll see you around school." I say sadly getting up to get ready.
Stacie lingered in my room with a worried expression before making her leave. Instead of my normal style I grab an over sized sweater and sweatpants. I grabbed my bag and my music book fell out. I starred at it before before glancing at my music equipment.
"So much for doing something with music." I say sadly before chucking my music book in the trash.
      I walk out to my car. It was a rather gloomy day outside. I started my car and my music instantly flooded my car like it did every morning. I turned it off leaving my car in silence. I arrived at school and by instinct I start walking over to the water fountain. I quickly stop myself as I see Chloe laughing at something Aubrey said. But there's one problem... her smile doesn't get to her eyes, and it's all my fault. I hurt her. I quickly turn around and walk to my locker.
      "Hey Bec. Aren't you normally hanging out with the Bellas?" Jesse casually asked walking over to me with Chicago.
      "Yeah... but that was when I was a Bella." I say sadly as I grab my books.
     "Wait you quit the Bellas?" Chicago asked with a shocked face. "Is that why Chloe called me last night crying?"
      "Ugh stop reminding me that I made Chloe cry!" I say raising my voice earning the attention of a few bystanders. "I know. And I already feel like shit."
      "Hey I'm sure if you apologize they'll let you back into the group." Jesse said with an optimistic smile.
     "That's the thing Jesse," I start out sadly. "I just don't belong in the Bellas. Anyway I'll see you later."
—————————————————
      It's been a week. One week since I hurt Chloe. On week since I quit the Bellas. One week since I've last talked to them. One week since I've slept. One week since I've eaten. And one week since I've sang. My life as been miserable. I've been avoiding music at all costs. And I'm tired and I'm failing all of my classes. I'm currently trying to write a history report and failing. I've thrown away at least 20 different copy's. But I think they're getting worse. I decided to just get up and look for the original copy in my trash. I finally found it right on top of my song book. It was opened to an unfinished song that I may or may not have written about a certain redhead. I read some of the lyrics and let out a genuine smile. The first one in a week might I add.
      "This would've actually been good... if I could ever actually make it." I say sadly as I look it over.
      I then realized exactly what it was missing and what the last few lines could be. I grabbed my pencil and quickly wrote it in. I then realized it could use a couple more notes. Before I knew it I was sitting at the piano after I just finished my final tweaks.
      "Okay that is it!" This time it was Amy barging into my room. "Chloe and the rest of the Bellas are miserable without you! Even Aubrey!"
      "Yeah because I can just casually walk over to them and be like 'hey give me my spot back on the bellas' because that will totally work." I say sarcastically.
      "Then just re-addition." She said simply. "I know you weight your own songs so just sing one of them."
      "Sing one of my songs." I say with a growing smile.
—————————————————
Chloe's POV
     "Chloe you have to eat something." Aubrey said trying to get me to eat my lunch once again.
     "I'm not hungry." I say resting my head on the table to sulk.
     "Fine." Aubrey said reluctantly.
     The other Bellas went into there own conversations that I didn't care to pay attention to. I've made it a habit to stare at Beca during lunch or any class I have with her (which is all of them). I couldn't find her which is weird because I know she's here today. I was to distracted trying to find Beca I didn't notice the music that started to play.
     "I never thought that You would be the one to hold my heart" I heard Becas deep alto voice start.
      "But you came around
And you knocked me off the ground from the start
You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
You put your arms around me and I'm home" Beca sent a small smile in my detection as she sang that part. I knew exactly what she meant.
     "How many times will you let me change my mind and turn around
I can't decide if I'll let you save my life or if I'll drown
I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home
The world is coming down on me
And I can't find a reason to be loved" Beca awkwardly smiled after that considering what I'm assuming she meant.
I never wanna leave you
But I can't make you bleed if I'm alone
You put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home
I tried my best to never let you in to see the truth
And I've never opened up
I've never truly loved 'till you put your arms around me
And I believe that it's easier for you to let me go
I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, 'cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home
You put your arms around me and I'm home" Beca finished standing in front of me.
      "I'm sorry I quit the Bellas, and I'm sorry I made you cry." Beca said on the brink of tears herself. "It's just... no one knows about... well you know. So when you found out I got scared. Because if you didn't know after the song I kinda like you. So can I rejoin the Bellas?"
      "Definitely!" Aubrey quickly said. "I mean Chloe what do you think?"
     "You... you like me?" I ask I in disbelief. "Like... like me like me?"
     "Yeah..." Beca said hesitantly. "Do you hate me?"
     "No." I say shaking my head. "You know we never actually got to talk about our first kiss."
      "You're right. So what do you want to do know?" Beca asked playfully.
      "Well why don't we try going on a date? I hear that works for a lot of people." I said playfully.
      "I'd like that." Beca said with a small smile. "Is this the part where we hug or whatever?"
      "Yeah." I say shaking my head before pulling her into a hug. "I missed you."
      "I missed you too." Beca said nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck.
      I sat back down pulling Beca down with me so she was sitting on my lap. Beca just laughed while shaking her head.
      "Now let's eat lunch." I say resting my head on her shoulder. "And that means you too."
      "No thanks I'm not really hungry." Beca said slightly pushing away the tray.
      "Yes you are." I say grabbing a fry. "Just eat at least one fry? For me?"
      "Fine." Beca said taking the fry and eating it. Along with at least half of the other fries.
      "Told you, you were hungry." I say playfully poking her sides.
      "Oh shush." Beca said slapping my hands.
      "By the way Beca you need to catch up on everything you missed." Aubrey said handing her some sheet music. "I expect you to know that by tomorrow."
      "Alright." Beca said yawning which may I add is adorable. "I'll have it done."
      "Hey Becs? When was the last time you slept?" I ask as she snuggled her head in my neck.
      "About a week." She said sleepily. "Can I sleep here?"
      "Yeah." I say laughing at her cuteness. "I got you."
—————————————————
A/N- And Everything is better. You can all not strongly dislike me. We have Bechloe... for now