8- Only Made It Worse

Chloe's POV
     I hate being in a relationship with Tom. He is a classic jock. He is probably the dumbest person I know. That's saying something because I know a lot of five year olds. All he wants to do is make out. He acted all sweet and caring on the first date but on Monday he just dropped the act. He's honestly kind of a Bitch... and he's not Beca. I decided that I was going to end it in a bitch like way. I'll ether have Aubrey do it or I'll do it over text I haven't decided yet.
     These have been my thoughts in the morning right when I wake up for weeks and today was no different. I'm still debating between the two ways to break up with him but I'm leaning more towards the texting method. Another common occurrence is getting a text from Beca.
❤️Becs❤️: Morning Red. (6:15am)
Me: Morning Becs! See you at school.(6:16am)
Our conversations in the morning aren't super exiting but I think it's really sweet that she makes time to send me a text.
With that thought I got up to get ready for the day. I decided to just wear a simple hoodie with some plain jeans. I really didn't want to dress up to go to school today and I don't really know why but decided to roll with it. I parked my basic outfit with my pair of worn pink uggs. I didn't feel like doing may hair or makeup so I put my hair in a messy bun and skipped out on makeup. I looked in the mirror and saw that I looked like shit but didn't really care.
I grabbed my bag and slung it around my shoulder. I walked over to my bed and unplugged my phone from its charger and shoved it into my back pocket while walking out of my room heading downstairs.
"Hey sweet-" My mother cut her self off once she saw me. "I'm going to put this in the nicest way possible... why the hell do you look like shit?"
"I agree with your mother." My dad said once he took in my outfit and makeup-less face.
"Wow way to make your only daughter feel special." I deadpanned as I sat down as I waited for breakfast.
"I'm sorry sweetie but you like dressing up for school so this outfit was just unexpected." My mother said in her normal sweet tone.
"Well if you must know I just didn't feel like dressing up today." I say as I take a bite out of my toast.
"Alright." My mom said ending the conversation as she proceeded with her breakfast.
     I finished off my breakfast then headed out the door. I honestly feel like shit today and I have no idea why. My guess is that I'm starting my period or something. Due to me being lost in my thoughts I already arrived at the school . I checked the time and noticed that I arrived sooner than I normally would. I knew that Tom normally came to school around this time so I decided to go to his locker. I just turned the corner and saw a site I never wanted to.
     "What The Hell!" I screamed as I starred at them.
     "Babe, you weren't supposed to see that." Tom said as he instantly moved away from some girl that I didn't care to look at.
     "Oh don't you babe me." I say with irritation. "You were just making out with some chick."
     "Look Chlo, I'm sorry it's just-" Tom was really trying to reason with me wow.
     "That I never wanted to make out with you." I say finishing is sentence. "God forbid I want to actually have a human conversation."
     "Look Chlo, I'm sorry it won't happen again." Tom said trying to apologize.
     "Damn right it won't. We're over Tom." I say about to turn around.
     "No please don't end this. We had something good."
     "Then why did you cheat on me Tom? Who did you cheat with anyway?" I say as I turn towards the girl. I felt even more sick at the site. "Ava!"
     "Heyyy Chloe." Ava said awkwardly. "Good to see you again."
     "I wish the feeling was mutual." I say angrily. "Why in the world would you cheat on Beca?"
     "Yeah Beca is a good kisser and all but Tom is far better." Ava said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
     "Oh my god you are such a Bitch." I say. "I can't even look at you."
      I start walking off and once I turn I hear Tom ask Ava if she wants to continue. So this is why I felt like shit. How am I gonna tell Beca that her girlfriend was cheating on her with my boyfriend? Today is going to be a very long day.
—————————————————
Becas POV
     I just arrived at school when I saw all of the Bellas in the normal meeting place. They all looked like they were having normal conversations except for Chloe and Aubrey. Chloe was throwing her arms in the air. I then noticed her appearance. She wasn't in her normal attire. She was dressed down which wasn't normal for Chloe.
     "Hey red." I say as I made my way over to them. "What got you so upset?"
     "Oh ummm... nothing." She said trying to avoid the subject. "So how was your morning?"
     "Fine I guess." I answer while looking at Aubrey for an explanation on her behavior.
     "Can I talk to you alone Beca?" Aubrey asked out of the blue.
     "Uh sure." I say as we make our way away from the other girls. "What do you want to talk about?"
     "Tom cheated on Chloe." Aubrey said rather bluntly not even trying to sugar coat it.
     "HE WHAT?!" I immediately yell. "That bitch is so dead for hurting her."
     "You didn't let me finish." Aubrey said in a quite voice. "The person who he cheated with was Ava."
     "Why the fuck does that matter?" I say still very angry. "That bitch hurt Chloe so he's goons fucking pay."
     "Beca why do you care so much about Chloe?" Aubrey asked.
     "That doesn't matter right now what matters is where I can find the douche." I say as I storm off to the football field assuming he would be there.
     I was correct and saw him running laps around the field. From what I remember from Chloe Tom had his first hour free. I storm onto the field and approach Tom.
     "What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yell making him instantly stop.
     "I'm sorry I don't know what you mean." He said playing dumb.
     "Why would you hurt the sweetest fucking human being on the planet." I say with my voice laced with venom. "You hurt her so now you have to deal with me."
     "And what are you gonna do?" Tom said in a cocky voice. "You can't even look me in the eye."
     Right then and there I just punched him in the face.
     "What the hell!?" Tom yelled while holding his nose.
     "That was for being a douche!" I say as I punch him in the gut. "That was for hurting Chloe!" I punch him once more.
     I continue to punch him with different insults. I was so pissed I didn't even realize how much damage I was causing.
     "Beca what are you doing?" I hear Chloe's voice behind me.
     I suddenly feel two sets of arms attempting to pull me away from Tom but I continued to just sit there and punch him. They eventually pulled me away from Tom the I felt a sudden pain in my hands. I look down and see them slightly swollen from punching him. I then look over at Tom and see that his face was full of blood and instantly felt guilty. I let Stacie and Amy pull me away from Tom as I looked at the floor in guilt.
     "Beca why on earth would you do that?" Chloe said scolding me.
     "When Aubrey told me what happened I got mad." I say sadly. "I didn't realize the damage that I was doing."
     "See Aubrey this is why I didn't want to tell her about Tom and Ava." Chloe said. "I knew she would flip."
     I just got up and walked away as Chloe and Aubrey were lost in an argument. I totally forgot Ava was the one who kissed him. I didn't really care so I probably won't do anything about it. But for now I don't feel like going to school anymore. I got in my car and just drove off. Most of my classes had ether Ava or Tom in them and I don't think I can look at them without wanting to do something. Tom hurt Chloe that's unforgivable.