News and Announcement Thing

Hello, all! I'm dropping in with a bit of an update regarding Soar for those of you who've read and enjoyed this story.

No, it isn't getting published. I dabbled in going the traditional route and nothing came of that. I have considered going the indie route but it hasn't gone much beyond consideration.

Still, I've done some work to this story since posting this newer version of it here on Wattpad, and I wanted to share. Not as a new story, but possibly as audio. I have an amateur system set up that I've been using for other projects and decided to see what it would be like to record myself reading the final draft of Soar. Turns out it's not too hard! It's actually harder listening to myself over and over as I edit the clips.

My next step is to see if anyone here would be interested in listening to an audio version of Soar. The story has been updated (mostly polished and some of the trickier pieces worked out) but the heart of it is the same.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in (no pressure at all) let me know! I'm still in the experimentation phase but looking to see what options I have.

In related news as far as Wattpad works go, you might have noticed I started a new story. That story (The Porch at the End of the World) is currently on hold as it's...an apocalypse story. Yeah, not very appropriate or fun to write in early 2020. I will get back to it later, but at a better time. So far that's all I have to share, but I do have several other projects in various phases of development that may make a debut on here one of these days.

Until then, all the best. Stay safe, be well, be kind.

-Phoebe