The Fight

Caitlin's POV

It has been a few days since Savitar attacked and Barry hasn't come back since.

I don't know if it was because he got hurt badly by him and he is scared, or something personal.

Whatever it is, I will find out and help him through it.

Suddenly, Julian comes in and grabs a seat, pulling it next to me.

"Hey." He says.

He starts to kiss my neck but I push him off.

"Stop." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks me.

"Becuase, first of all, we are at STAR LABS, second of all, that is all you want to do." I explain to him.

"Is it bad I want to be with the person I love?" He asks me.

"Considering what you are doing, how long you are doing it for and where you are doing it, it is bad." I tell him then stand up and go to the centre of the room.

I stand there thinking about Barry. Is he ok? If Iris has done anything I will kill her.

Barry's POV

Why?

That is the question that I have asked myself since I found out Iris cheated on me. Why did I start this relationship? Just to suffer?

Me staying in the loft isn't helping anything, I guess I should get to STAR LABS.

Once I get there I see Caitlin in the middle of the room.

"Hey Cait." I greet her and she smiles in my way.

Her smile soon fades when she sees my facial expression.

"Oh, Barry. What's wrong?" She asks me with a sad face.

"Iris-" I couldn't say it.

She looked mad for a second.

"What did she do?" She asked me.

For some reason, she looked like she was going to murder her.

I sighed, I guess I should let it out?

"She, cheated on me." I simply said which made her gasp and put her hand on her mouth.

"What!?" She yelled.

"Please, don't say anything. I don't want everyone to hate her because of what she did to me." I beg her. She looks hesitant for a moment but nods.

"Ok, only for you though." She told me.

I nodded then sat down.

Suddenly, Iris came in.

"Hey Barry." Iris greeted me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Can she just leave and never come back?

"Yep." I say.

"What's wrong?" She asks me like nothing has happened.

"Just because Cailtin is here doesn't mean you can play the victim card." I say then stand up.

"What are you talking about?" Iris asks me.

I chuckle then speed them to the time vault.

"Gideon, pull up the article and explain the cause of byline." I order Gideon.

"Certainly, creator." She says then the article pops up. "Iris West-Thawne, married Eddie Thawne on the 15th of March in 2021, Barry Allen and Iris West broke up after he found out that she had been cheating on him with Eddie Thawne from Earth 2. Is that all creator?" She asked me.

"Yes Gideon, that is all." I tell her.

"Well, Iris, that just sums it up. It is over, also, don't come crawling over to me if The Reverse Flash comes back and takes this Eddie." I say to her angry.

I walk out of the vault then run out of the building.

When I am outside, I get flung across the perimeter of the building then bashed to the ground.

"Savitar!" I yell to him.

"Hello, Barry." He says.

"What do you want from me?" I ask him in pain.

"For you to die!" He tells me.

He picks me up, then carries me through one of his weird breaches and throws me onto STAR LABS.

"This is Earth 2." I say out loud.

"You talk too much." I hear Savitar's voice behind me.

I turn around to be punched in the jaw, causing me to fly off of STAR LABS and on the ground.

I stumble onto my feet and see Savitar coming down from the roof.

"Is that all you have?" Savitar asks me cocky.

"No, but thank you for asking." I say then start to speed around in circles.

I see Savitar doing the same then I throw lightning at him but at the same time, he is throwing his.

Once they collide, it sends out a shock that throws both of us away.

I grunt in pain, trying to get up onto my feet but failing.

I see Savitar coming over so I push myself until I am on my feet.

I get up just to be punched in my chest and I groan in more pain.

"Pathetic. You are weak." Savitar comments.

I charge at him in anger and vibrate my hand, chopping off the other blade from the suit.

He screams in anger when another speedster comes in.

"Jesse?" I ask.

"Barry!" She calls out but it was too late.

I feel the worst pain in my back, knocking me over onto the floor.

I see Jesse going to fight Savitar but failing.

"Jesse!" I call out. She is flung right next to me so I figure out something.

"Barry." She says.

"Listen, go far from here, five point three miles, then run back as fast as you can and punch him in the face." I tell her.

She nods then runs of as I am there, stuck.

"Looks like she is scared, and she left you here. Just like your friends, like all of your friends. Well, except one." Savitar tells me.

I look confused for a moment until I see Jesse running back.

In a second, I see Jesse punch Savitar in the jaw causing him to get launched back into the back of STAR LABS.

"Arrghhh, we are not finished!" Savitar screams at us.

In a second, he is gone.

"Who the hell was that?" Jesse asks me.

"I'll explain later. Let's just get to STAR LABS and see your dad." I tell her and she nods.

Once we are in Harrison comes over and hugs Jesse.

"Allen?" He asks.

I nod and hug him.

"Hey. We might need your help." I tell him.

"What's going on?" He asks me.

"There is another speedster, named Savitar. He has been attacking me. The first time he stabbed me. Now, he brought me here." I explain to him and he nods.

"Ok, Allen. We'll help. Jesse, we're going to Earth 1."