The New Beginning

Cisco's POV

A Week After Barry's Death

The funeral is today.

We contacted everyone, Team Arrow, Team Legends, they're all coming.

I just got up, had a shower, and ate.

I had pancakes with syrup, and I made the syrup into a shape of a lightning bolt.

Right now, I am getting dressed into casual clothes, the funeral isn't for another five hours.

Caitlin hasn't left her apartment for just under six days.

I however, have been collecting things from his apartment for the funeral.

I am pretty sure he forgot about that place.

I finish dressing myself then I head to STAR LABS, the place I will forever hate.

I enter the building and walk to the cortex. It is empty, once again.

No one has stepped foot into this building since Barry's death except for me.

I have tried to vibe where he is, if he is still alive, but all I see is some sort of show or something, with vampires, witches and werewolves.

I don't really understand why I keep seeing that. I think it was located in some place called,

Mystic Falls

I am sure that was the place.

I don't want to think about that right now, it's just a distraction on what I am feeling.

Pain, guilt, anger.

Barry forced us to stay behind by throwing us into cells, not very pleasant.

But I know I shouldn't hate him. He was my best friend, he was trying to protect us. His selflessness can be annoying, especially when he is destined to die.

I sit down at the desks in the cortex, turn on the computer and wait.

I am waiting for something to get me to stand up and be the hero.

Right on cue, an alert goes off, signalling a breach opening up in our breach room.

I head over and see it, with someone trying to come through.

After a few moments, a man pops out.

He is wearing a suit and tie, he has dark hair, a little facial hair and a firm fist.

He runs at me with speed, not like Barry, not like a streak or a blur with lightning as his trail, but just a blur.

"Where the hell is my brother!" He asks me, holding me in a choking position.

"Who the hell is your brother?" I reply, trying to release myself from his grasp.

"Don't act dumb." He warns me, making his grip tighter.

"I swear, I have no idea, what you're, talking, about!" I manage to get out, before he releases me and I hold my neck, rubbing it.

"Who are you? Where the hell am I?" He asks, with a stern voice.

"Cisco Ramon. You?" I reply, standing up.

"Damon, my name is Damon Salvatore." He answers.

"Well, Damon, where did you come from?" I say, looking at him.

"Mystic Falls, where are we?" He asks me, looking around the room.

"You're in STAR LABS, in Central City." I answer.