Help From Earth 2

Caitlin's POV

I can't believe her. She broke his heart.

Barry sacrificed everything, he lost his dad, no one was there to comfort him, not even me.

Because of that, he created Flashpoint, changed everything. I am pretty sure that is why everyone has been distant from him, because they didn't trust him.

I have always trusted him, even in his dark moments. Even, when we locked him up. I wanted so badly to open his cell but I was afraid of what might happen.

Iris thought of the idea, pathetic. She thinks she is strong but she is so wrong.

Iris's POV

Well, it's over. Barry broke us up, unbelievable. He can't get rid of me that easily. I am going to make his life a living hell unless he takes me back.

I may have cheated on him, but I still love him. I wanted to be with him so badly but something always came up.

Barry's POV

"You ready guys?" I ask them.

"Yep, we are ready." Harrison answers. I open a breach and run through it while Jesse brings Wells with her.

I exit, returning to Earth 1 to Iris with a gun, pointing at me.

She shoots me as I get launched back into the breach, entering an unknown Earth.

Suddenly, I see a figure flying towards me and lands in front of me.

"Kara?" I ask.

"Barry?" She asks back.

"Hey. Ok, I wasn't expecting this." I say.

"What? Why are you here?" She asks me.

"Well, I was returning back to Earth 1 but Iris shot me with a gun." I explain to her and she shoots a confused look.

"Why would she do that?" She asks me.

"I don't know. I was standing there long enough to be recognised." I tell her.

"But, why were you returning to Earth 1?" She asks me.

"Well, I got in a fight with another speedster who sent me to Earth 2. Then, Jesse, my friend who is also a speedster, helped me out then I asked her and Wells for help." I explain to her.

"Are you ok?" She asks me.

"Yeah, I am fine. I wasn't the first attack. He stabbed me with a blade that was in his suit." I tell her and she gasps.

"My Rao!" She exclaims.

"Don't worry, it healed. In the meantime, could you run with me to create another breach?" I ask her. She nods and gets ready.

"Go!" I tell her and she runs off. I am running really slow. Like a normal person.

I stop running, looking around confused as Kara comes back.

"What's wrong?" She asks me.

"I don't have my speed."

Caitlin's POV

Once I get into STAR LABS, I head into the cortex but an alarm goes off, signalling a breach.

I enter the breach room revealing Iris standing with a gun in her hands.

Suddenly, Barry pops out looking at Iris but she shoots him!

I gasp in horror as she hides the gun from sight then returning to her spot.