You Have Already Lost

Caitlin's POV

Once I transform into Killer Frost, I walk to STAR LABS ready for battle.

Cisco pops out of a breach and steps in front of me.

"Caitlin, I know you. You are not like this." He tries to reason with me.

"If you knew me at all, you would know that only one person can bring me back, I will follow him until the end." I tell him.

I shoot an icicle at him but he hides behind a tree.

"Barry is dead, come back to us. Barry wouldn't want this." He yells at me.

"You have no idea what he wants." I tell him.

He comes out from behind the tree and misses his vibe blast so I shoot two icicles at him.

One misses but one hits him in the waist.

He screams in pain and gets on one knee holding the icicle.

He pulls it out and screams again. He stands then starts to limp towards me.

"Caitlin please. Come back to us." He begs.

Cisco's POV

Killer Frost turns back into Caitlin and I sigh in relief.

"Cisco?" She asks.

"Yeah, it's me." I tell her.

I embrace her in a hug then pull away.

"Come on, let's go." I say and she nods.

We get inside STAR LABS to be greeted by Joe.

"Caitlin?" He asks.

"It's me Joe." She tells him and they hug. I smile knowing that our Caitlin is back.

We head into the cortex and watch Savitar sit in the middle of the room.

I see Caitlin look at Savitar love. What the hell?

"Who is it under the suit?" I ask her.

"I am not saying, it isn't time." She says.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Savitar knows the future, he knows when you know. Which is in around, ten seconds." She tells us and we stop.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"Caitlin Snow, Barry Allen has left you a message. Would you like me to read it?" Gideon asks out of nowhere leaving us frozen.

"Yes please." Caitlin says.

"Barry is alive?" Joe asks happy.

"Now." Gideon says. In a instant, Killer Frost emerges from Caitlin and shoots at me.

She hits me in the chest with ice wind and makes me be filled with darkness when I feel a pain in my head.

Barry's POV

I am still sitting in the middle of the room, waiting for the love of my life.

Suddenly, the door flies towards me but I stop it with my hands.

I throw it away and reveals Caitlin behind, mainly Killer Frost.

"Hello boyfriend of mine." She greets.

"Love of mine." I say.

"Let's go." She says as she reaches out for my hand. I take her hand and we walk out of STAR LABS, well almost.

"Cait." I hear Julian's voice from behind.

"Only one person has access to my name, horndog. He is your God, and my boyfriend." She tells him while looking at me.

"Caitlin, he is no God." He says.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." Caitlin replies.

"Who is it under there that you love so much?" He asks annoyed.

I get on my knees and open up my suit. I stand up, out of my suit and Julian looks like he is going to explode.

"So, Allen is the prick who stole my girlfriend away from me. You're actually evil!" Julian snaps at me.

"Well I am sorry, you are a desperate man. I will wait forever for Caitlin. What do you have against a God? Let me answer for you, nothing." I tell him.

"I am a taken woman, horny boy." Caitlin says. She shoots an icicle at Julian, stabbing his leg.

He yells out in pain and we walk away.

We were about to enter the elevator but someone shoots Caitlin from behind which made me furious.

I turn around to see the woman in my nightmares, Iris West.

I get back into my suit and stare at her in anger.

I start to run in circles until I am able to throw lightning. I throw it at Iris, knocking her into the wall.

I look at Caitlin, she is knocked out. I hide her then run to the cortex with Iris in my hands.

"Hello everyone. How is your day? Actually, I don't care, you guys never did." I say mocking them.

"Barry, don't do this." Wally begs.

"Now finally I am free of you." I say.

"Dad, Wally, I love you." She tells them.

"Don't say that, you are going to be alright. I am begging you!" Wally yells at me.

"Wally!" Iris yells.

"You have already lost, Wally." I tell him.

I get out the blade in my arm and shove it through Iris's chest.

"Noo!" Wally screams.

"Consider this a gift." I tell them remembering my nightmare I had.

I run out of the building with Caitlin in my arms. I bring her to the warehouse and set her down on the bed I brought the morning I went.

I examine her closely for anything bad and I sigh in relief finding nothing bad.

I kiss her on the forehead and sit on the sofa, watching over her like a guardian angel.

I didn't go to sleep that night.

I didn't knowing the chances of her getting taken by them.

I love her and I will never stop.

Cisco's POV

A Day Later

I wake up from the bed in the med bay to see Wally sitting by my side.

"Hey!" I greet him.

He looks up and I see tear stains all over him.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Iris is dead." He whispers and I sit still.

"How?" I question him.

"Savitar, Barry, killed her." He tells me and I stop.

Why would he do that? What did Iris do to him?

Wait, Iris told me to get her Eddie from any Earth. She probably cheated on him. He deserves it.

Suddenly, Gideon comes online and repeats a phrase over and over again.

"You have already lost. You have already lost. You have already lost." She repeats but I shut her offline.

"Next time we face him, I will kill him." Wally tells me and I nod.