The Death Of Barry Allen? Part 1

Today is the day I die.

The day I leave everything behind. Caitlin, everyone.

Right now, I am laying in bed in the West household. Kidding! I am laying on the sofa, thinking.

What is going to happen?

I get taken out of my thoughts when I hear Joe's voice.

"Hey Barr." He says.

I sit up and he sits down.

"Hey." I reply sleepily.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me.

"Nothing, it's fine." I lie.

"You know you'll be fine, right?" He says.

"Yeah." I whisper, lying.

I know what's gonna happen, right?

Just my death, nothing more, nothing less.

It is currently five in the morning, so I run to Jitters and get myself my one of a million a-day Flash coffees.

I begin to walk to STAR LABS, taking sips of my coffee every once in a while.

At this moment, I am shaking. Not because I am cold, but because I am afraid. I know that I am to die in, well, I have no idea what time. That's what scares me, I don't know how much time I have left with Caitlin, with everyone.

I need to see her, I need to explain myself. I need to tell her why it happened.

I bet you all are wondering, what happened yesterday, the day you left out?

Start Of Flashback

I walked into my lab in the precinct and sat at my computer.

I thought I would be alone for a few hours, but I was wrong.

"Barry." Iris.

For Gideon's sake!

"Yes?" I asked rudely.

"We need to talk." She said, walking over to me.

"No we don't." I replied, standing up and walking to the board.

"Barry, what happened to you? You were pining for me one minute and now you don't want me!" She asked.

"If you don't remember, I am not from this timeline! I am from the timeline where me and Caitlin formed a beautiful relationship, the one that lasts forever. You know, in that timeline, when you admitted your "feelings" Caitlin was abducted by Zoom, and you thought that was the best timing to open up! Right now, I can't tell the difference between you here and the you over there, except that that Iris is dead, she was murdered, by me! Now back off before I do something I probably won't regret!" I snapped at her, leaving her speechless. I covered the board and began to walk out, until I was turned around by a forceful hand and my lips met...

IRIS I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!

That was what I was thinking the moment my lips, met hers.

I immediately pushed her off of me, but she came back and sloppily forced her tongue into my mouth.

I was not having it, I threw her off of me, picked her up and threw her into my desk.

At that moment, I felt like I had super strength. Like I had formed another set of powers, but it was just the anger in me, using the negative speed force to hurt her.

I screamed at her, red eyes and a low growl.

I turned around and walked off, but when I reached the stairs, I saw Caitlin entering the elevator.