The Big Fight

... POV

Here we go.

I don't know how they found out that quickly. I made Gideon ping all over the place.

I will find out but, before I do we need to have a violent chat.

Once I am at the warehouse, I get hit in the back with an arrow, they brought him here, great.

"Well well well, Oliver. Good to see you too." I commented.

"Barry, come back to us. You are nothing like this!" He yelled at me from afar.

"Maybe this is exactly what I am like! But before we find out, maybe you should find out who made me into this!" I yell back.

The suit comes out and I jump into it. I turn around to face Oliver, as I do, I realise it isn't just him they brought.

They brought everyone.

The Legends, Team Arrow, but no Kara.

"Well, this is going to be fun." I say. In a second, I am behind all of them, hitting them to the ground. "You really don't want to do this." I warn them.

"If it brings you back, we need to do this." Oliver tells me.

"No, you don't get it. I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FUTURE! I SUFFERED EVERY POSSIBILITY OVER AND OVER IN MY WORST NIGHTMARES!" I scream at him causing him to shoot up from the ground.

"What happened?" He asks me as he slowly steps towards me.

"You wanna know?" I ask him and he nods. "I don't know, I am just the distraction." I tell them.

Barry's POV

I run behind Oliver, but before I can attack, I get blasted by Vibe.

I hear the suit open up and my time remnant runs away.

"Cisco, how unpleasant." I spit at him.

"Funny, I was about to say the same thing." He replies stupidly.

"You were the one who summoned me. I guess Flashpoint has done some to you. You lost your brother, and even your brain!" I laughed at him.

That was his trigger. He blasted me again and Oliver hits me with an arrow.

I saw Wally and Jesse running together towards me.

I get up, still in pain and dodge their attacks.

I turn to Jesse, knowing what to do.

"Jesse, please, don't get on my bad side. I don't want to hurt you." I beg her in sadness.

"Don't listen to him. He is trying to trick you." Wally tells her.

"No, I am not." But before I could finish, Wally runs into me, knocking me to the ground.

His hand starts vibrating, "This is it Barry. Your end." He says.

He goes to stop my heart, but he is stopped. Jesse grabs him and pushes him to the ground.

"What the hell?" Wally yells at her.

"Stop." She simply says. She shakes her head at Wally.

"Jesse, let him do this, or you will be put down too." Cisco warns her.

"I wouldn't if I were you." I told him.

"No, and why would that be? You already have her in your spell." He asks.

"One, the article from the future has some more to tell. Two, do you know how many speedsters there are here, at this very moment?" I question him.