Hopeless

This isn't the first I have messed up. I have made many mistakes, one being Flashpoint. This is just like it.

I am dead in this timeline, all my friends are probably broken. Suffered the loss of their hero. It isn't like the other timeline, they don't hate me. Zoom told me what happened. He is still gobsmacked on how I am here.

I don't know all that has changed, only small bits. My death and, well that's about it.

He isn't even here yet, usually he gets here by now and beats me the hell up. I would end up groaning on the floor, then getting back up to try and escape once more.

Well, there he is. Instead of running, he ends up slowly walking to the cell, out of breath.

"What's up with you?" I ask him. Wanting to laugh at him.

"Nothing, Flash." He says. Straight away, he is in the cell.

"Ahh!" I scream in pain as Zoom punches me a million times in the stomach.

"You are so pathetic, Flash." Zoom tells me. He runs away, once again.

I fall to the ground, unable to get back up. I lean on the back of the cage, exhausted from the beating.

This is the life I get when I come here? This sucks.

I hear the faint taps of Jay knocking on his glass cage.

I sigh, giving up is what I shall do.

The only thing I can do. I am hopeless.

Cisco's POV

Well, I can still hardly control my powers. If Barry were here he would give me a speech of confidence. That would help.

That's it!

Ok, I can do this. I know I can do this.
Do it for Barry.

I raise my hand and push. I jump back as an energy blast shoots out of my palm. I can do this.

If only anyone were here to help. Iris is doing something with Wally. Harry went to live with Jesse.

Joe is staying at home. He doesn't leave much. He told The Captain about Barry's fate and him being The Flash.

Caitlin is no where to be found. I always thought she was in love with him. I saw Barry glance at her a few times a day, so I would say the feeling was mutual, they just hid it.

Even Jay died, right after we got back to Earth 1.

I have no one by my side for this fight. No one can help me.

I put the cardboard pieces in the bin and walked back to the cortex.

As I enter, I hear the tapping of heels. Not knowing who it is, I slowly walk around the corner, into the speed room.

I look to see a similar aged girl, in a weird blue kind of dress and a cape.

"Hey!" I yell. They turn around, looking like she'd seen me before.

"Cisco. Where is Barry?" She knows me? Who the hell is this?

"Who are you?" I ask them, holding my hands up. Wait, she asked about Barry.

"My name is Kara, and I am pretty sure that Barry changed the timeline again."