epilogue.

00

EPILOGUE

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"Do you really mean it?" Thomas asked from behind Rosa as she pulled the hood of Jorge's truck open to stop the smoking that erupted from underneath it, wafting the smoke away from her face.

"Mean what?" she innocently asked, already knowing what he was referring to.

"About killing Ava Paige, your mother?" he rose his brow.

Rosa took a deep breath before searching around in her toolbox with her bruised hands, still exhausted from the events that happened a few mere hours ago. They had already moved bodies and tidied up most of the campsite to get everything up and running again.

"Yes, Thomas," she stated with her hands on her hips, growing agitated easily, most likely thanks to the heat, "Everything that is happening, everyone who has died and who will die, that is her fault. If killing her is what is necessary to make it all stop, then I am willing to pull the trigger. Regardless of who is behind me and who isn't behind me, got it?"

Thomas looked defeated and put his hands on her hips, pulling her to face his body, "I never said that I was against it because I'm not. But when the time comes to it, I don't want you to pull the trigger. I know that you don't think of her as your mother, but she is, okay? No one should ever have to do that, if I need to I will. After everything she has put you through, after killing your brother-"

"He isn't dead."

"Wait what?" his eyes went wide with a smile on his lips.

"Vince told me earlier, Nick is alive and out there somewhere working for the Right Arm. My brother is alive," she smirked widely, finally able to comprehend that her brother is alive after all the years of thinking he was six feet under, Thomas pulled her into a tight embrace, spinning around before setting her down again, "After everything that has happened; losing Alby and Chuck, Teresa betraying us and Minho getting taken...At least there is some good news."

Thomas nodded before bringing his lips down on hers, keeping his hands on her back to pull her in tighter. They both smiled into the kiss before pulling apart, "What was that for?"

"Because tomorrow isn't promised. It never is. And until it is, I want to hug you every day, kiss you and tell you that I love you. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you or me and we didn't have that one last moment between us," he informed his girlfriend, "We are in this together."

Rosa nodded enthusiastically, "Until the end."