2.Never give up.

(A/N ( June 16th 2021): 

[THE BOOK IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING AND CONSTRUCTION]

[ It's going to take time to edit all the shit out. Bear with it for a while, I'll transform the book into something good and a little shit free soon ] )

TRIGGER WARNINGS :

1.Mentions of Depression, Abuse, Forced Sex. (っ °Д °;)っ

2.Graphic description of self harm. ≡(▔﹏▔)≡

[Of course,
S t r o n g  L a n g u a g e  too.] ^3^

Picture (IG) ©: Jiminfrance1995

Let's get it! (•ω•)
..................................................................................................................................

Jin was absolutely stressed out, on verge of losing his much needed sanity because Jungkook turned his pathetic excuse of a phone off since evening and didn't reply to any of his calls and messages.

This Motherfucking asshole.

He paced back and forth along the corridor. To say he was worried would be an understatement. Jungkook used to be suicidal which by god's grace he finally stopped but that doesn't mean be won't try to do it again. Right?

Just the thought of it makes Jin's stomach churn with this uncomfortable feeling.

His train of thoughts halted. His son Aryan was weeping loudly.

Food!

Namjoon, his husband stepped outside consoling their toddler in his arms.

"Feed him the milk on table. Check the temperature please. ", Jin said caressing Aryan's cheeks.

"Sure. I'm sure kook is fine. Don't worry ", He said before going in.

"I hope so too Joon. ", Jin answered.

Okay. I've had enough.

He texted Yoongi.

Jin - Yah! Kook didn't return! I'm worried. Am I the only one that cares about him? I'm worried sick. He's - you know how he has been since - Just please update me on him. (seen)

Yoongi - Hyung, He'll be home soon. He messaged me to tell you.  (seen)

Jin - He did? Thank God! I was so worried and You brat! Couldn't you have just informed me? (seen) 

Yoongi - My twins just slept after giving me and Hobi a nightmare, I was about to text you though.

Jin - Whatever. Bring chicken when you come for breakfast. Jia's been begging for Fried chicken since days. (Seen)

Yoongi - Fine. Text me when Kook is home. I need to talk to him. (Seen)

Jin - Will do. Make sure not to talk something that triggers him. You know what I'm saying right? (Seen)

Yoongi - Sure thing. See you tomorrow hyung. Night. (Seen)

Jin - Night (Seen)

Jin closed his phone, relieved that his cousin, well more of an overgrown man child was coming home finally. Jungkook's always been the closet to Jin. The youngest never had the affection of a mother nor father. He lived with his aunt and uncle since his childhood along with Jin. The older has always been affectionate and caring towards him, that being something Jungkook never experienced.

They lived at the same apartment. All of them. In different floors of course. That was something they agreed jointly. Sure they had their privacy.