5. one last time

Hey guys !! Hope everyone's good. Thanks again for reading my story and wow 100 views means a lot to me! Thanks again! Let's get into the story now! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

............................................................................................................

Jungkook went silent after he cut the call. Namjoon and Lia were curious.

"What did he say? ", Both of them asked.

"I'm the last one he called ", Jungkook said making both of them gasp.

Jungkook suddenly remembered his old phone. After jimin's 'fake death' one day, he broke the phone out of  Frustration in the office. He ran towards his desk and started searching for his broken phone . Jungkook searched in every drawer and shelf. He finally found it under a photo of his and jimin's that he buried deep inside a drawer. He told Lia to charge it .

" hope this works.. ", Lia said connecting the phone with charger.

Taehyung arrived soon. He was panting heavily as he ran like crazy through the stairs forgetting about the elevator just like jungkook.

"I- I am - sorry! T- traffic! ", taehyung said holding the beige bag up .

" here drink some water! ", namjoon gave him a water bottle.

"so?", taehyung asked.

"I found my old phone. If it works then we'll listen to those voice messages and if it doesn't we'll send it to yoongi hyung ", jungkook said.

Namjoon took the bag from taehyung and opened it. He found a black jacket and a medical file. The bag didn't have anything else. He opened the medical file and started reading it. Tae gave jimins old phone to jungkook. He opened the lock. A smile crept on Jungkook's face as he saw their pictures in gallery. Jimin loved posing for pictures and jungkook loved to take jimin's picture. They were a perfect combination. Jungkook looked at a picture. This was a day before the accident happened. They both were half naked, lips swollen, body full of hickeys. Well you know what happened. Jungkook examined it carefully, he still remembers what happened that day. His eyes fell on jimins silver pendant. He had it right from childhood and never took it off.

" jungkook-ah! Your phones working!",Tae said bringing him back to office from his day dreams.

Taehyung opened the messages. All four of them looked nervous and tensed. He pressed the play button. Jimins voice started to fill the room.

"Bun......", the sweet voice called. Jungkook immediately closed his eyes when he heard "bun".

Jimin used to call him "bunny".

" I - I have a surprise for you...... I can't stop myself from telling you this but I won't tell you what it is right now *giggles *. I miss you already! Come home early today. We miss you... * Jin shouts in background * Jin hyung's scolding me because he thinks I'll tell you what the surprise is. I may have already dropped the hints now. I'm going to home now. See you at home! We love you bunny. I love you. "

The voice message ended. Jimin sounded very happy and excited. Jungkook almost cried listening to this. He missed this. He missed the way Jimin called him bunny. He missed his giggles. With heavy heart, Tae played another message.

"J-jungkook. I - I don't know what's happening. I'm scared-", Jungkook started tearing up.

This message was complete opposite of the first one. Jimin's voice sounded worried, scared. Jungkook didn't want to listen to this. But he has to. He hated how Jimin sounded. So vulnerable, so scared......