9.Regret

Hey guys! Everyone good? thank you for reading my story once again. Okay into the story now!! ^

............................................................................................................

*
"Jimin, it'll be okay", Jungkook said.
Nervous sweat broke down his head, sliding to his forehead where the gun was pressed down harshly.
The criminal threatened Jimin that he would shoot the younger if they were to arrest him. Jimin his the gun towards the criminal. He managed to sport a hard face, hiding his fear bubbling deep inside him. Somethinh really unsettling.His colleagues glanced at him anxiously. They surrounded Jungkook for protection, just in need for one right chance to take down the drug dealer.

Jimin hated the killing someone part in his Job. Although one bullet may not kill someone. His brain stormed with the worst possible cases. What if the bullet hits Jungkook?

One of the reasons why Jungkook didn't want Jimin to join his team.

They were each others strength but also weakness.

" What do we have here? A couple in a Same team? ", The criminal chuckled dryly.

"Just speaking facts officer, your boyfriend looks like he would do good in bed rather on field ", He added with dark thoughts.

Jungkook's hands itched to kill the shit out of this bastard for speaking of Jimin so illicitly. But that's what the bastard wanted. To rile Jungkook and the other officers to make them commit one wrong move to his advantage.

Jimin's eyes flickered to Jungkook's, silently begging him to stay calm. Jungkook composed himself taking deep breaths.

"We can do this in a civil way, it's still not late Kang Min Ho. Leave the officer. ", Jimin said gritting his teeth.

"Civil? How about arrangements Officer? ", Min Ho asked with a cocky smirk.

"Negotiations would do. ", Jimin replied on alert.

Taehyung set his aim on Min Ho with Jimin distracting him.

"I want some arrangements for me to escape and maybe you too", Min Ho raised a brow flirtatiously.

Jungkook just couldn't control it when he punched the drug dealer in his guts on instinct. Min Ho groaned loosening his grip.

"You shouldn't have done that ", Min Ho growled.

He punched Jungkook on face making him hit the floor. Jimin watched this, feeling nauseous and dizzy. Taehyung couldn't set an aim due to the constant movement.

"Looks like I just need to put this bullet in you now", Min Ho settled down his gun on Jungkook's chest.

"Yah Kang Min Ho! You'll be punished more if you kill an officer on duty! Don't do it! ", Lia yelled at him.

"Shut up Bitches. I have nothing to lose ", Min Ho laughed hysterically.
He set his fingers in, positioning them to pull the trigger.

"Don't! ", Jimin requested his emotions taking the best of him.

"Maybe you could ditch your boyfriend and come with me after this ", Min Ho said gripping Jungkook's shoulders painfully.

Jimin panicked.

He couldn't lose Jungkook. He couldn't afford it.