If only you could remember [2]

Hello guys! Hope all of you are safe! Let's get into the story now! o(〃^▽^〃)o

............................................................................................................
"Mark!? ", Jin almost shouted out of fear.

Mark on the other hand started laughing looking at Jin's scaredy cat face. Jin pinched his hand hard.

"ow! Hyung! I didn't do this on purpose! ", The other said rubbing his hand.

"Where were you little brat! I told you that we had a discussion! ", Jin scolded him.

"Sorry hyung! I just had some work! What happened while I was gone? ", he asked.

"You'll know let's go or else yoongi would kill us for being late! ", jin said.

Both of them headed towards yoongi's and Hope's. Yoongi was standing near the door of the lavish flat. He gave both of them deadly stares.

" Look who decided to come!", yoongi shouted going into the hall.

" who - oh my! this son of a gun! Where were you!? ", namjoon said.

" Aish! I'm sorry! I had some work!!", mark said collapsing on a couch in the hall .

" Meeting with a boyfriend right? I knew it you little -", taehyung stopped as Lia and jin gave him deadly stares.

"What it's not like I would steal his boyfriend ! I'm already married any-",taehyung spoke no words after this because..

"KIM TAEHYUNG! ", Jin shouted.

He immediately shut himself up before Jin killed him( lol ). Jungkook laughed a little.

" okay? So? ", mark asked.

J hope explained everything to him that happend.

" Tae? How did you find jimin's phone call? ", mark asked.

"I don't know someone put it in my mailbox. It didn't have any address I tried tracking but couldn't. I wasn't sure about it so didn't tell anyone ", Tae said sipping his coffee.

He was talking about the voice clip that matched exactly with Jimin's voice, the one Tae told to Jungkook about.

" Guys I have to tell you something ", namjoon said nervously.

" I - umm... That body in place of Jimin's- I wasn't sure about what happened because the investigation wasn't complete. So I collected DNA sample from it then. The case was closed forcefully and I couldn't send it for test..... What's odd is the case was closed by Taeseok appa . I tried asking him but he just shakes it off everytime
I am sure now that there's something big is going on! ", he adds.

They stare at him with blank faces like they couldn't believe him.

" Where is the sample now ?", jungkook asks.

" Well that's with me. Namjoonie sent it to me right away ", Hope says.

Jungkook groans in frustration. He wanted to know why and how it all happened. Who would want kill his innocent mochi!

" I'm so frustrated! Who the hell would do this!? Not like jimin had enemies! ", Jungkook said rubbing his temple frustrated.

" Let's call appa here. Let's tell him everything. We need that case again or else we can't do anything. We just have to get it! ", Lia said trying to convince Jungkook to tell to taeseok.

Jungkook thought for a while and nodded his head accepting it.

Lia immediately called her appa. After begging a lot taeseok agreed to come. They didn't tell him about Jimin. Yet.