21. What am I to you?

Hello my readers! Hope you are fine! Okay let's get into the story now ! ^o^

............................................................................................................

"You didn't answer my question that day bunny? ", jimin asked standing close to jungkook.

Jungkook gave him a confused look. But listening to jimin say 'bunny' while he was in his conscience made him even more confused.

" I don't understand what -", jungkook was cut off by jimin.

" What am I...........
                            *........to you bunny? ", jimin asked out of the blue while jungkook was about to leave their flat.

Jungkook stopped and turned towards the smaller who was still standing at the doorway.

"Huh?", jungkook said not understanding what jimin asked.

He in walked closer, closer until their heads were touching each other.

" what am I to you? ", he asked again whispering.

Jungkook held his husbands waist protectively.

" you are my husband? ", jungkook said making jimin chuckle.

" other than that silly! ", Jimin said hitting the younger lightly.

" Hmmmm? Well it will take me a very long time to explain that ,so I will come to the hospital with you and we can you know talk about this all day? ", jungkook said trying to sound cute.

" Aish! What's with you always trying to come with me to hospital!? I won't run away from you jeon jungkook! I won't leave you that easily so don't you dare plan something!", jimin said turning angry suddenly.

"Woah! Woah! Having mood swings!? What if I am with other girls or boys when you are at hospital? Don't you doubt me? ", jungkook asked teasing jimin.

" shut up! I know you'll never do that idiot and if you do then I'm sure the other girl or boy must've seduced your innocent ass. And just so you know I'll murder that person with my kitchen knife and hide their body in their own fridge! Understood! ", jimin said sounding very serious.

" God baby chim! I was just joking! I didn't know you were a cold blood murderer! ", jungkook said kissing jimins neck softly.

" Don't you like me that way? ", jimin asked burying his face into Jungkook's chest.

" it kind of turns me on. Use this kink when it's night baby. So that you can unleash the beast in me that's hungry for you ", jungkook said slowly increasing his pace knowing that jimin liked it when jungkook continuously sucked on jimin's sweet spot on his neck.

" you hungry beast! Where did you just land our conversation to!? And we did it last night jungkook! I'm still sore! ", jimin whined enjoying Jungkook's touch.

" not my fault! Be ready for a long night baby ", jungkook said appreciating his fresh art on the smallers neck.

" I should go now! It's late! ", jungkook said caressing jimin's cheek.

" But what about my question? ", jimin pouted.