4. surprise !?

Hi guys! Hope all of you are doing good! Isn't this fanart 🔝so cute!! It would be awesome if it would be real right!? Okay let's get into the story! And let me tell you something, if I put the star mark (*) before the italics then that means it's the past.ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ

............................................................................................................

June 16th 2020,

Jungkook woke up soon today, without anyone waking him up. He took a quick shower, dressed up and went to Jin's. Taehyung, Lia, yoongi and mark were already there. Jin was busy cooking. Namjoon being god of destruction. Burnt his shirt while ironing it!

"what's that smell? ", jungkook asked scrunching his nose.

"well of course namjoon is responsible for this! He burnt his shirt while ironing it! Can you believe it! One day just one day I told him to do it himself! And he burnt it! ", jin shouted from kitchen squeezing laughter from everyone even namjoon .

Hope came back from the kids room. He was feeding them breakfast. He came back with kai and Kia in baby basket. Aryan and jia were busy playing.

" yoongi put them to sleep please or else they'll start crying before we leave and I won't be able to leave them crying ", hope said whining.

His kids were hyperactive just like him. And putting them to sleep was no less than a mission.

Yoongi took his kids from hope. Jin served them breakfast. They had a long day ahead. It was their daily routine. They would always eat at namjins and leave the kids in their neighbors house come back, take their kids, and repeat. It was much better when jimin was also a part of this . The members were all dying to know what exactly happened. They wanted their minnie back.

"okay so we should go now! ", mark said putting on his jacket.

" yes hyung call me when you and jimin go to hospital. ", jungkook said looking towards jin with worried face.

" kookie it's going to be okay. I'll take good care of him. You just concentrate on the case ", jin said ruffling the youngers hair.

They were all out except namjoon. Jin glared at him. Making holes in him.

" baby I'm sorry I didn't do it on purpose! Please? ", namjoon said back hugging jin.

Namjoon left some wet kisses on his husbands neck earning small whimpers in return. Jin turned towards him and put his head on the others shoulder.

"you always do something silly. I'm always worried about you. Stop being so clumsy joonie and you being a police officer makes my tension worse what if you -", jin felt a pair of lips on his. He kissed back softly.

" shshsh.. It's okay. I'm sorry and I'll be more careful. Stop worrying okay? And I have my family back there they won't let anything happen to me right? We need to concentrate on jimin right now, he's our family right? Everything will be soon fine ", namjoon said caressing Jin's cheek.

He pecked Jin's lips again before leaving. Jin got the kids ready before he left them at yeonjun and soobin's. They were newly married couple, but both of them lived together for years .jin always left the kids with soobin while yeonjun was at work. They never said no. They loved kids. So this made everyone's life easier.

Jin knocked on the door next to his flat. The door opened.

" ah hyung! I was baking cookies for them! Come in please! ", soobin said smiling warmly.

Jin smiled back and took the kids inside. He set kai and Kia's baby basket next to the couch and put them on the ground. Jin noticed all the bites and marks on the youngers neck. Jin laughed looking at soobin while he looked confused.