Epilogue: Arya ®

Hello my readers!

Hope you are good!  (' ▽`).。

Okay so let's get into the story now ( ̄3 ̄)

[Major fluff and smut]

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

!L O N G - C H A P T E R!

____________________________________

............................................................................................................

February 18th, 2021.

Jimin swore on his whole life that he wanted to mercilessly kill this noisy thing next to him in the most brutal way. His alarm clock. He woke up to it's 'trringg' sound as usual at 5:30 Am. It's too early. But unfortunately his 8 month old daughter was an early bird who always cries at sharp 5:40 Am on point, only according to Jimin's months of sleepless observation. He got off the bed careful not to disturb his husband sleeping in a deep slumber.

"Why so cute? ", Jimin whispered to the younger while chuckling softly.

He pecked his cheek and went into the kitchen to fill a baby bottle with formula milk. His eyes wander to the big wall in the hall. Pictures of him and Jungkook with their family, pictures of his wedding, honeymoon, dates, work, his baby bumps, baby shower, his daughter from new born to the said 8 month old. It was like these pictures are a flowchart of how his life grew up to be like this. Every single member of their family hung these beautiful memories on the walls, embracing each and every moment with love.

Speaking of the family...........

Hobi wasn't kidding when he said that he wanted another baby. After a lot of convincing, had he agreed to wait a bit more.

Lia and Taehyung welcomed their son Jae Won. In short, Jay. The family sure had a lot of trouble with Taehyung obsessed over naming him 'Van Gogh'. Thankfully, things went well.

Aryan was three and a half, Jae Hwa was almost one. Well, speaking of Namjoon and Jin. They weren't careful and there's another baby on way. Not to mention, Namjoon knew Jin wasn't on pills.

Mark and Jinyoung seemed to have finally settled, with Jia going to school. Maybe, just maybe, Jinyoung seemed to have acknowledged Jia's endless demands for a sibling.

Taeseok and Jaehyun still had that awkward 'when your crush is around' tension, mind you, NO there is nothing going on between them.

[Let me tell you a secret, They were Ex boyfriends during their early teens]

Jimin's train of thoughts broke when he glanced at the clock. It was 5:39. He hurried to his daughter's nursery. The moment the the clock hit 5:40 the toddler started crying. Looks like she took after Jimin's 'Time Sense' very seriously. Jimin took her into his arms, gently rocking her.

" You are a very disciplined child, aren't you? You do everything on time. ", Jimin cooed kissing her daughters annoyed face.

" da-da! ", The baby babbled making Jimin laugh.

"Your Da-da is sleeping honey. ", The raven haired said.

She let a high pitch cry out, continuing to babble. Maybe complaining that she was hungry and wanted her da-da.

"This kid! I'm sorry I'm sorry! ", Jimin cradled her close to his chest.

The baby girl pulled on his shirt, trying to latch at his nipple. Jimin chuckled gently coaxing her to feed from the bottle.