two

{ Flashback / Third Person POV }

The years went by quick. Full of nothing but pure unconditional love in the Castellanos house hold.

There was always laughter.

At nights while Athena and Scarlett cooked dinner, they let a very little and yet smart Andrea help them. They would turn on music, and dance with each other in the kitchen.

Their life wasn't perfect, but it was as close as they could possibly get. They were always very grateful for the life they had. They knew they were lucky to have each other, and the amazingly beautiful life they shared.

———

All of that changed on Andrea's forth birthday.

————

Athena got some of her older friends to come over for a small party, Andrea had never had a real one before.

About an hour into the party there was a knock on the door, and Scarlett went to answer it with her daughter Andrea following behind her like the mini me she was.

When Scarlett got to the door, Alastair was standing in the doorway. Andrea hid behind the corner wall so that the scary man couldn't see her.
She didn't do the best with men, she never trusted them.

"I'm here to see my child." Alastair says

"You have a child, a son actually, and he is at your house..wherever it is, with your wife. You have no reason to be here." Scarlett says strongly to Alastair

"Let me meet my child!" Alastair demands

"You don't have a child here, you wanted me to have an abortion remember?" Scarlett replies not having his demands. He had no right.

"You'll regret this, you can't keep a father from his child." Alastair spits out at Scarlett

"Again she isn't yours. I can do whatever it is that I want. Because as far as we are concerned you don't exist, and we are doing just fine. So go back to your wife and son, don't ruin your relationship with them." Scarlett tells him

Scarlett tries to shut the door, but Alastair won't let her. Instead he stops the door with a shocked expression totally overwhelmed with emotion.

"I have a daughter."
Alastair says more to himself

"No I have a daughter, you have a son, at your house, please go there or anywhere else."
Scarlett says forcing the door shut

She had asked some of her mothers family to find information on Alastair through out the years. She knew he had ties in the mafia, but Scarlett's mother Athena had more. Scarlett also started to remember more from that night, she learned he took advantage of her.