twenty five

{ Andrea's POV }

I wake up when I feel sunlight shining through the blinds. I look around and the first thing that catches my attention is the fact I'm in a mans button up shirt — meanwhile Nicolás is laying beside me shirtless.

Tell me I didn't. I couldn't have.
I would remember... right?!

Let's run it back.
I remember getting tipsy, and going to the ballroom where I continued to get drunk while I danced.
I had one dance with Ander, and Donte as I was trying to avoid Nicolás. Because I didn't trust my drunk self not to spill anymore secrets. Plus I felt like he had just heard my whole life story, putting me in a somewhat of an awkward position.

But then I vaguely remember being toasted and Nicolás coming and stealing me away from Donte.
Nicolás put his hand on my hip gripping tightly, and one on the middle of my back so he could keep me closer to him. We were pressed up against each other, and swaying swiftly back and forth. I could feel his warm breath on me, and even just thinking about it now I get hot.

I remember looking into his eyes and saying
"I shouldn't be doing this.."

And he looked deeply into my eyes as if he could see my soul and responded saying
"Angel, you can do whatever you want.."

"That isn't my name, and it isn't that easy."
I reply trying to get him to understand.

"It's as easy as you want it to be.." Nicolás said ignoring the comment about him calling me angel.

That's all I can remember.

I quietly get out of bed, and take off my clothes to take a shower. I relax as the warm water hits me, and I lean back against the wall as I close my eyes taking a deep breath. Then I start to remember more.

Nicolás bringing me to my room, and not letting anyone see what drunken state I was in. Him staying because I started throwing stuff clearly angry, and letting it show full force. Him holding my hair back when I ran to the toilet and threw up. Him underdressing me while trying not to look — being a perfect gentleman because I had ruined my own dress. Him putting his shirt on me not wanting to go through my clothes, and ruin what was left of my privacy. Him laying me gently on the bed because I wasn't getting up there by myself, and wrapping me up in the comforter. He was about to walk out the room shirtless when I told him not to leave. I remember being all worked up, and exhausted from the events earlier.. and I didn't want to be alone. I'm always alone. But last night I wasn't. He looked conflicted, but stayed and got in the bed with me.

He didn't try anything.
He just laid beside me.
And we slept. I actually slept peacefully.
Either from going pass my limit on the alcohol or feeling safe and comfort maybe both. But I had a good amount of sleep and for once I feel refreshed.