thirty two

{ Third Person POV }

Luis stuck to his word, and didn't tell anyone where Andrea would be. Even when Nicolás was near going crazy wondering why she left him.

At first everyone was just concerned for her, but later when she didn't return, and Luis told them what she was up too. Everyone became worried.

They knew she could handle herself but up against how many people? Later that night they released Jason, and he was furious at Luis for letting her leave alone.

————

Charlotte was so worried she hasn't left her room, she didn't want to hear what the possibilities were. Andrei and Vlad worried what Charlotte would go through if Andrea never made it back alive.

Nicolás was mad at Luis but also understanding why he did it. He's calm on the outside, but worried and angry on the inside.

Isabel and Chan were trying to come up with ways to track her somehow with their high tech computers.

Roslyn started hunting down leads.

Ander was losing his mind— right along with Jason.

Luis began to wonder if he did the right thing or not.

Isla and Bart were worried out of there minds, nearly making themselves sick...but trying their best to put on brave faces for those around them who obviously cared about their girl.

And Donte was trying to think of somewhere Andrea would've known to go to look for Samuele...

One things for sure Andrea was more cared about than what she noticed.

————

Everyone finally met in the conference room to think of possible ideas.

"I think I might know of a place.." Donte says

"And your just now telling us?!" Ander almost yells with anger clear in his voice.

"I've been trying to think of somewhere Samuele could be hiding that Andrea would've known about..and the more I think about this place the more it seems like the best fit." Donte says

"WHERE?!" Ander yells impatiently

Roslyn touches his should to calm him.

"I apologize this isn't your fault, but the more we waste time the more likely she is to be found severely hurt or dead...and depending on who is there depends on which is worse." Ander says

"There was a older motel here in Greece, right around the time Samuele became the leader in Italy. Most lower ranked mafia members stayed there, and some middle rankers. Later on he brought it up in a meeting, and ended up getting you to shut it down. You agreed and signed the papers...if I remember correctly it should be foreclosed now. Andrea was there for that meeting. Its the only place that I know of that she would know about." Donte explains

Ander stands up and tells everyone
"We're leaving now."

————

Ander, Nicolás, Donte, Chan, Andrei, Luis, Vlad, and Jason all head to the foreclosed motel.

Once they arrived they walked into the motel lobby....and saw blood everywhere. In the motel lobby they found Alastair and Samuele dead surrounded by their own blood.
It was clear the idiots shot each other.

They kept searching until eventually they came across a room with two dead bodies.

Chelsea and Annalise.

Jason was disturbed because that was the woman he spent years with and loved. At one point they planned on having a family of their own on their farm...but he saw her true colors, and that ruined the dream for him. Now it all just seems so odd to him.

It was unclear who shot the women, but that isn't what bothered them the most. Because one of them would've ended up killing them anyway.

It was the amount of blood around what seemed to be a prisoners chair.

"What the hell happened here?!" Ander questions more to his self than to anyone else

"More importantly where is Andrea?"
Donte questions

"That's a lot of blood." Andrei points out

"It can't be hers." Jason says almost already in denial at the possibility of it even being her blood

"If it is Andrea's I think we should be prepared for the worst..." Chan says

Vlad nods in agreement and says "She could already be dead."

"No!" Nicolás almost yells as he starts to lose his cool but he takes a deep breath and continues "If this is her blood. Then whatever they did didn't kill her because she isn't here. Which means she escaped or got away somehow. We just need to find her!"

"He's right. We can't give up until we find her."
Luis says

And all of the men agree...

But the greatest question still remained.

Where is Andrea?

And is she still alive?