six

{ Andrea's POV }

My routine has been the same for over a year now. Every morning I wake up, lay in bed for twenty minutes. Just to overthink all of the ways I'll have to adjust, and fit myself into this "trophy" wife life.

Then I take a shower to basically wash off the depressing thoughts of being stuck.

I put on a fancy and overly expensive silk robe.
I brush and dry my hair, and then I tie it up in a messy bun while I do my makeup. I put on just enough makeup to show some effort.
Then I style my hair in perfect waves.

I go and pick out an outfit for the day.

Then I go downstairs and have breakfast in the garden with Isla. Unless there is some sort of breakfast meeting or if we have guest. If that's the case and we do then I have to sit in the same dinning room as everyone else. Other wise no one really eats in there.

After breakfast I'll help Isla clean up and wash dishes, which Samuele hates for some reason. Then I go and help Isla, tend to the garden like I did when we lived with Artemis. After cleaning and garden tending, I clean back up and change clothes again.

I go and help prepare lunch for everyone, even though it's frowned upon. Then I make Isla rest while I clean up, then I go to the library which seems to be my safe and free space. Then by the time I finish reading for the day it's time for dinner.
The same thing applies for dinner as they did for breakfast and lunch.

That's usually when Isla insists she finishes cleaning with the other maids who help her later in the day for dinner. So I go upstairs and either have a nice hot and relaxing bath or I watch tv but that's more rare than the bath... that is basically all I do day in and day out.

————

I'm currently in the library and I've just started reading a history book.. when Donte comes in.

"Andrea, Samuele wanted me to tell you that he has guests coming over tonight.. and that they'll be staying until we leave for Ander's wedding in Greece." Donte informs me

"Thank you for letting me know." I reply

"Samuele would've come and told you himself but he was..." Donte starts but I cut him off

I'm tired of hearing the same excuses. As if I don't know that he's having sex with Chelsea in his office right about now. So I cut Donte off.

"I know he's a busy man." I say only he doesn't seem like much of a man at all

Donte's face drops a little almost as if he's sad for lying to me.. but he just nods and walks out.
Donte's problem is that he's loyal to a fault.

————

I put my book down and head upstairs to get ready for a night that I'll most likely hate.