thirty one

{ Andrea's POV }

Thomas will land soon.

Most will wonder and possibly be offended that I called Thomas to help me out of everyone but they don't know the secret deal we made a few months back. No one does. Not even Isla.

Thomas showed up in Italy ready to kill Samuele one day. As it turns out Zach was on some sort of mission that was supposed to be for his and Thomas's legit business out of the UK. Samuele ran into him and Zach didn't give him his way. Zach and Thomas had been out of the mafia for a while, taking a backseat together. So without knowing who Zach was and that he was actually a mafia member....Samuele killed him.

It was like Samuele's own personal tantrum.
When I found out I wasn't really surprised because he always acted entitled, and cared very little for people even if they were mafia members.

When Thomas showed up to kill Samuele, I didn't disagree...but that could've been seen as Thomas being a traitor. Especially considering at that point Samuele was making good business deals, and he still had Ander's respect. Luckily Samuele wasn't home, and Thomas found me instead.

We made a deal to help each other to get revenge.
Thomas at first wasn't willing to trust me, but when I told him about the marriage being arranged against my will...he began believing and trusting me.

Part of me never thought I'd actually be able to go through with it because it always seemed like Samuele covered his tracks. Until he didn't.

It took longer than we had originally thought, and I was honestly losing hope...and Thomas was sort of on a depressing hide away vacation type thing ever since just waiting on the call from me.

And now here we are...

Finally...

———-

I arrive at the motel in Greece, it use to be for lower ranked mafia members before it got foreclosed.
I figured Samuele would try to hide there being it was partly his idea that it was foreclosed...I heard him talking about it with Ander one day.

If he isn't he here at least it's a good start at trying to find him. Only I had no idea what I was walking myself into if he is actually here.

————

I walk into the motel lobby area and see Samuele pointing a gun at Alastair and Alastair point his at Samuele, meanwhile Annalise and Chelsea are just off to the side looking to shocked or scared to do anything else but watch.

"Oh look my lovely wife decided to join us."
Samuele says in a sickening sweet voice

Fakeness is his talent.
It's sickening to say the least.

"I told you I would make him pay."
Alastair says to me

"I'm here to make sure the suffering ends today, and that both of you pay for your crimes against the family. My family." I tell them

"Both of us?" Alastair questions

"Well all of you but the two of you have took turns ruining my life, and others around me... so both of you will pay today. The other two can wait until tomorrow." I say confidently