Chapter Four

"You drive pretty slow."

"Now you fucked up, cutie."

I gripped the seat belt as she made a sharp left, the car drifting and water splashing up from the tires. "Flower-" I closed my eyes when I saw a truck coming at us and the horn blared loudly but when I opened my eyes, she was giggling and swerving around it. "I take it back!"

"Oh I wasn't even going that fast." Flower said as she leaned against the couch behind me and grabbed my shoulders, her thumbs softly massaging my tense muscles. I felt cool air breeze against my ear when she leaned down, her hair tickling my neck. "If you think that was fast.. you're not ready for me yet." She whispered and pulled back quickly, then skipped over to the couch across from me.

"I would love to go to Italy."

I watched as the barrel of the pistol pointed at me, that sick smirk on the other end. He was going to kill me simply because Cindy didn't want him.. I hope he sees hell so I can welcome his ass in.

"It's Fire."

BANG!

I shot up quickly and took in a deep breath as I felt my heart ramming against my chest. Why did this keep fucking happening??

I raised my hand to my nose when I felt liquid and I huffed. Another nosebleed.

After two weeks of being kidnapped, dreams started to occur and it all revolved around.. them. It was weird and I didn't get it. Why was I dreaming of them and why did it feel so real? And usually after every dream a nose bleed accompanied it.

Quietly sliding out of the bed, I grabbed some tissues from the bathroom and held them to my nose while walking out of the bedroom. I haven't necessarily told Nicole about the dreams simply because I didn't want her to look at me some type of way. She already kind of went off when I thought about helping two of them.. imagine me telling her I was having dreams. The ultimate grilling. I wasn't going to deal with it.

But, I did talk to someone.

"Hi Lindsey." I said with a sigh as she picked up the phone. "Sorry for another late night."

Every agent was assigned a therapist and since the kidnapping I had to undergo an official check up to make sure my mental state was still fine. So, I took advantage of it and told her what I've been going through.

"It's no problem, Y/n. I was up anyways. So, what was the dream tonight?" She asked softly.

I threw the bloodied napkin into the trash and opened my fridge as I spoke. "Same thing, that girl."

"Flower?" She questioned and I hummed. "Relationship like?"

"Yep. We were driving in a car and it scared the crap out of me." I chuckled as I could vividly remember the dream like it was a moment in time. "She was like freaking Vin Diesel in Fast and Furious."

"You dream about her more than the others, yeah?" I sighed while grabbing a water bottle and that inevitably answered her question. "Did anything else happen?"

"Yeah this time the leader, Martin he was uh.." I took a sip before getting it out. "He was pointing a gun at me and then shot me in... Italy I believe."

She was silent for a moment but I heard the scraping of her pencil on paper. "We've been talking for two weeks now, yes?" I hummed. "And I've made a note of every dream you've had. Having a brother named Stefano, residing in New Jersey, a girlfriend named Skye and you have never met a Skye?"

"No ma'am." I answered slowly, trying to figure out where she was going with this.

"I may be shooting off into the dark here but Y/n.. what if these aren't dreams?" I sat up when I immediately knew what she was hinting at. "What if they're memories?"