Chapter Fourteen

Before we start, fasten your seatbelts... pull out those playlists my friends. And enjoy the ride :)

-

Pushing everything off of the table, I hoisted the girl atop of it and watched as she eyed me, orbs full of want and desire. God, I half wanted to smack the shit out of her.

I yanked my belt off and grabbed her hands, wrapping them up with the leather accessory. Looking up, I pulled the strap tightly and she jumped. "Why are you-"

"Shut up." I said through gritted teeth, pulling my tie off and folding it up. "I'm tired of hearing your damn voice." I shoved the tie into her mouth as a gag and she made a sound of disapproval, still mumbling. I shook my head and pulled her off of the table, only to spin her around and bend her over it.

She looked over her shoulder the best she could, watching me undo every button on my shirt slowly. I was in no rush for this.. not even a little. Because I knew as soon as I was out of this headspace.. something else would replace my thoughts.

Grabbing the red straps that's held up the lace fishnets, I let it smack back against her thigh. Smirking at her second flinch, I kneeled down and grabbed her hips, slowly leaning forward and pressing my lips against her left cheek. I could feel goosebumps raise on her legs as I danced my finger over her skin, raising up and continuing to kiss over her spine.

As I came behind her ear, I whispered. "Vanilla." She hummed in confusion so I pulled the gag out. "Spit this out and say Vanilla if it gets too much.. that's your safe word, got it?"

"Wh-"

"Ah." I cut her off and shove the tie back into her mouth. "If you're not about to say vanilla, I don't wanna hear shit. Not unless I say so, got it?" She nodded softly, resting her head back on her table. "Good." I backed away from her and pulled open the utensil drawer, looking for one specific- there we go. I grabbed the silicone spatula and twirled it in my hand, making my way back to her.

She watched me the entire way, eyes widening slightly once she saw what was in my hand. I pushed her further up the table before placing the flat part against her ass, my head tilted as she let out a shaky breath. "Six.. you asked for it." I said before pulling my hand back and bringing it back to her skin at a fast pace, watching as she pushed her head against the table and let out a muffled groan.

I sighed and shook my head. "Remember what I said? Not a sound? Seven." And with that, she bit her tongue and didn't make so much as a heavy breath... just as I liked.

When I reached seven, I tossed the spatula to the side and caressed the reddened skin before rolling her onto her back. Her eyes were watery, lip quivering so I pulled the gag out and waited for her to murmur the word. She didn't. I smirked and pushed it back into her mouth, raising her up and grabbing her chin.

"You're stubbornness goes far, I see." I mumbled, sliding my hand over to cup the side of her face. "I'm going to push you until you feel completely and utterly.. powerless." I sucked my teeth and looked down her body that was slightly glowing from the sweat kissing her skin. "Yeah, you're not getting far. Up." I stepped back and she stood up, only to lower when I pointed at the ground.

She got on her knees and I looked down at her as I unzipped my pants, pulling myself out and licking my lips when she eagerly spat out the gag without me even telling her to. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her forward and she took me whole, gagging slightly when I pushed myself to the back of her throat without warning.

I dropped my head back, my mind hazy and filled with nothing but lust. I didn't have one coherent thought in my brain and it'd be scary if I wasn't so consumed with this moment right now. I wasn't thinking about five seconds from now, let alone five minutes. It was almost as if I was just.. gone, yet right here. It didn't make sense, I know.