Chapter Ten

Whoop very explicit content ahead, be advised.

-

We're safe. We love you. You'll hear from us again soon, enjoy the new zeros in your bank account. Don't use it all in beer Dad or pasta Ma.

I felt arms slide around my shoulders and I smiled. "Writing to mama?" Flower whispered into my ear and I hummed in agreement. When I felt her lips brush against my neck, I raised my head and slid the letter into the envelope before licking across the top.

"Do you wanna go for a swim?" I asked when she pressed a kiss under my ear. "It's beautiful out."

"Mhm." She mumbled and I chuckled as her hands slid down my chest and settled on top of my lap 'innocently' "Why swim in the pool when you can swim in me instead?"

"Oh that was clever." I wrapped my arms around her legs and leaned back against her front, my head tilting back as I looked up at her. "You make me so happy." I whispered and she softly scratched my scalp. "You know that?"

She tilted her head as a smile started to grow on her lips. "I do now." I gave her a look and she shrugged. "You know what else I know?" I hummed. "That I can make you happier if you let me fuck you."

I groaned loudly and she pushed me up. "We did all night. Can you give my guy a break?" I joked while standing up and pulling my shirt over my head. She stayed laid on the lawn chair while I walked to the edge of the pool and turned to face her. "I'm surprised you can still walk."

She flipped me off and I winked before throwing myself into a backflip and landing in the water that provided a cool relief from this hot ass weather. When I raised back up, I shook the water from my hair and saw Flower standing up from the chair with a huff. "Oh don't be like that baby." I laughed out at her crossed arms and baby pout.

Stef walked out at the same time, looking over his shoulder as Flower pushed past him. "What's up with her?" He questioned while tossing his towel onto the lawn chair and sitting on the edge of the pool.

"Horny." I said simply and he shook his head with a chuckle. "She'll be fine. But anyways, I was thinking about heading to one of those clubs tonight. What do you think?"

He nodded while kicking his feet in the water. "Yeah we've been here a few days, we should explore a bit." I nodded in agreement before climbing out of the pool and grabbing my towel. "Wanna bring me a beer?"

I snorted as I dried myself off. "Get your open damn beer, big boy." He huffed but I continued into the house after wrapping the towel around my waist. "Hey Brook." He tackled my legs and I chuckled before picking him up. "Why are you always trying to fight me, huh?"

"Because is fun!" He retorted before grabbing my hair and squishing it. "You go swim without me?"

"I'm sorry, we can go swimming tomorrow I promise." He pouted just like his damn mom. "Don't do that, it makes me sad."

"Good." He said before smacking my head and jumping out of my arms, leaving me with a dropped jaw.

"That's your son." Cindy mumbled while reading her favorite damn book.. whatever it was.

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled and continued into the bedroom where I saw Flower laying on her stomach in the middle of the bed, flipping through a girly magazine. I tossed my towel into the hamper before dropping on top of her, kissing over her neck.

"Move." She huffed and pulled away. "You're wet."

I hummed and rolled her onto her back. "And since when do you care about getting wet?" I retorted with raised eyebrows, playfully bopping her nose. "Come on, I had to cool down but I'm ready now."