Chapter 1

"Agrrrhhh.... it's too much. None of my writings are selling good. Ahhh.... whyyyy???..."
Dhruv bursted out with anger crumbling his pages newly written for his 7th novel "Nature Is Love"

*THUD*

Dhruv's anger was out of control. He threw his own books, pencil, pen and everything around till his room was a complete mess.

Dhruv, is a struggling writer. In this world where reading story books are becoming almost out of trend and only romantic, erotic writers are gaining fame, his love for nature and literature made him to write his novels on nature. In this market where there is a major crisis of job his father have offered him to join his company and last night it was might be the 10,000th time that he rejected it.

Dhruv passed his childhood to teenage in his village with his grandparents. He was so close to nature from his childhood that it was almost impossible for him to return to his parents in the city. He was a brilliant student who under family pressure have done his B.com and has ran away to the countryside to pursue his dream of becoming a writer.

"Tring... Tring...    Tring... Tring..." rang Dhruv's cell phone.
Ahh.. "Papa why has he called at this hour of the day"

Clearing his throat he answered his father's call ".. uh..hello papa"

"Hi beta. How are you doing? All good?"

"Huh.. almost.."

"Beta. I read your new book the 6th one..'Nature never betrays'. It was good. But none of your books are not of that level that it can compete the novel writers now a days."

"Papa... if you don't want that I write.. then just forget that you have a son and leave me alone..." barked Dhruv who was already frustrated. He immediately regretted for this but had nothing to do.

"Dhruv!! Have you lost your mind. I give you 2 month time. If you can do everything to prove yourself right, I won't disturb you till then. But if you fail you shall be dragged back to home and join my company." Furiously his dad hang up his call.

Dhruv broke down to tears.
His books " The colours of nature", "The sunshine", "Meadow of the country" "Dandelion" "The Pines" "Nature never betrays" were never sold more than 140 copies.