Chapter 6

"Ahhh... what a beauty..." thought Dhruv stepping down his car.

"Clear water
With the bed of lake visible
Green leaves
With insects over them
Colourful flowers
With butterflies dancing
The brown moist soil
With grasses and stones"
Observed Dhruv.

He took a deep breath to gulp the fresh air. He changed into his shorts and leaving this things in the car he gave a dive in cool water.
"The air of the area felt different...it's so pure... so clean unlike that of the city" thought Dhruv that left him into the thoughts of his grandparents' house.

After a swimming session for half an hour, he came out of the water and laid the mat at the shade by the trees. He took a nap in the lap of nature. In his frustrated mood this was his only relaxing sleep within the past week.

He opened his eyes with the bite of mosquitoes. He realised that it was evening and he haven't written a word till now.

"Ahh... nice sleep.. but not a nice day... arghhh... I should have written atleast something today......
Ummm.... okay at least I have gathered some info... today at night I  will write few pages." Thought Dhruv while taking a short walk in the woods.

He tripped over a copy lying around.
He picked it up. "People come here..??!! To such a calm place!!??" Chukled Dhurv.

As he fluttered through the pages, he found it out to be handwritten verses. He randomly opened a page
"... The stars stared back at me. I could hear the silence around me, which was occasionally disturbed by the hooting of a distant owl. The moon with its glorious shine, lightened the streets. No people around. The peace, the calmness engulfed shall again be overtaken by the first ray of sunshine within few hours..."

Dhruv's eyes didn't want to leave the verse. He turned other pages to go through the feelings of the writer.
"Beauty... what observations.." Dhruv searched the copy vigorously for any information of the writer till he discovered it in the 1st page that read

Name: Esha
Sex: Female
D.O.B: 22/06/1999
Address: 16/2 Bypass road, Maw
Education: --
Occupation: --

Dhruv packed his things and rushed his car to this address in a hope to find this girl.