Chapter 10

As Jenny took Esha to near a tree Esha Said "Follow me Dhruv"
Esha placed her hand over the tree trunk and gently felt it. Dhruv followed her.
"What do you feel?"

"Uhh.. The bark of the tree is rough and brown. And we are under the shade of this tree. Some rays of light are passing through the leaves and is falling on the road."

"See, this feels like it is undressing itself by shedding off its outer dead layer so as to discover its own smooth inner self."
"Come along with me" said Esha holding Dhruv's hand as a support.
"The sun rays are falling on this earth passing through the canopy of leaves are making beautiful meshwork pattern. You can see it on the road but I can feel it as I move."

Dhruv saw it "Yes it is indeed a meshwork."

As the sun shone high above their head and trucks passed by blowing the dust, three of them went to a nearby dhaba to get some refreshments.

"So Dhruv tell us something about you" asked Jenny as they sat on the chair waiting for their food.

"I have told already that .. I am a struggling writer..."

"Ahh... that we know tell me where you live?... And yes which novels did you write?"interrupted Esha

"I live alone at Y.R.Street... in rent.. and my novels are... 'The colours of nature', 'The sunshine', 'Meadow of the country', 'Dandelion', 'The Pines' 'Nature never betrays'. None of these sold more than 140 copies... I thought if I come out of the city environment to the countryside as in my childhood might be I can do better... so I thought of coming to Zollin's lake the other day"

"Oh... so did you discover anything new?"

"Actually you are helping me a lot I am really grateful...
By the way tell about yourself" urged Dhruv

"Oh... Me.."

"She is an open book" interrupted Jenny with a giggle.

"Oh.. Jenny...." *They laughed* "I am blind from my childhood. I really wonder how the world look.. even more how do I look? My mother has always motivated me... whenever I was bullied. She really worked hard to grow me up. I had Braille classes in my home only. Huh... I never had any friend apart from Jenny.. and now you"

Dhruv unknowingly blushed
"You are very beautiful... trust me... if you saw yourself in the mirror you will fall in love with yourself" said Dhruv with a naughty smile.

"Hahaha.. "laughed Jenny

"Thanks.."blushed Esha

They had their refreshments and bid a goodbye with plans of meeting soon.