Chapter 7

"Trrrrr..... trrrr.... trrrrrr....."

"Yeah coming... wait a sec" shouted Nandini as she rushed to the door wiping her wet hands at the corner of her clothes.

Dhruv was so impatient that he tapped his feet rapidly till the door opened.

"Hi"

"Hello"

"I am Dhruv...." he opened his bag to take the copy out and handing it over to the lady
"... uhh.. actually I went to Zollin's lake today. And while returning in the evening I found this copy there.... so..."

"Thanks a lot, beta. It's my daughter's copy... umm... come inside and have a seat."

Dhruv without a second thought opened his shoes and went in. His eyes searched for the girl. He had a lot of questions, he wanted to know how could she write these. He took a seat on the sofa.

Nandini brings a glass of juice for him.
"Have it beta."

"Thanks aunty."

"So, what do you do?"

"Actually aunty... I am a struggling writer. I write on nature. And when I read the copy of Esha I was overwhelmed by her observations."

"Jenny!! Esha!! Come here for a while"

As Dhruv completes his glass of juice Esha and Jenny entered the room.

"This is Esha and she is Jenny" introduced Nandini pointing respectively.

Dhruv stood up and introduced himself "Myself, Dhruv" and extended his hand.

Jenny did a handshake and helped Esha to extend her hand towards him.

"Hello. Myself Esha."

"Esha. He has brought your copy that you left behind near lake today."

"I am highly grateful to meet you. I was overwhelmed reading your copy. You have such beautiful observations of the nature" affirmed Dhruv.
As he said he read her movements and for a second he thought as if she couldn't see.

"Oh thanks! My pleasure that you liked my writings. And also thanks for returning my copy"

This time Dhruv was shocked when he saw Esha looking away from him and talking as if talking to the wall. He felt as if she was really blind. 'But how can I ask her directly... it would be insulting.'
Nandini and Jenny went busy to the kitchen.

"Actually I am a struggling writer and I write on nature. So if you kindly share your views it shall be of great help."

Esha chuckled.
"I couldn't believe it. You have healthy eyes, you can see the nature more than me, then how come you need a help from this blind girl.."

"I am sorry if I have hurt you. I didn't mean that..."

"Ahhh... it's ok. Why are you being sorry for nothing you have done."

"Huh.. so will you help me"

"See.. every point of nature is unique. Each area of this earth says it's own story. How can I explain to you?"

"Ok... at least tell me something how ..."

Esha cut his sentence "I got it what you wanted to ask.. Actually I have lost my vision, so through my other senses I feel the nature. Many evenings I go out with Jenny to various places... sometimes near lakes... sometimes meadows... sometimes waterfall... sometimes merely in the garden or park or at the terrace."

Dhruv fell in deep thoughts in her words.
"Wow.. really impressive. I wished if I  could get such observations."

"You can come along with me and Jenny to go to various places and I think it will help you in your writings."

"Thanks a lot Esha. Can I have your number to contact you for the same?" Asked Dhruv.

"Yeah sure... pls write... 86xxxxxxx7."

"Thanks a lot. Hope we will meet soon. Bye"

"Bye. Dhruv"