Chapter 14

Dhruv and Esha went and sat on the ground with a board "Sitting Lounge - Don't pluck flowers and grasses"

"Can I ask you something?" murmured Dhruv doubtedly.

"Yes"

"Actually... I was curious to know how you identify people... you know.. what I mean.."

"Ha ha.. "

"... did I hurt you?"

"Hahaha.."laughed Esha more hard.
"No no not at all. I.. umm... infact all blinds identify by many ways... like person's natural fragrance, voice, foot steps, by even touching face we can feel the curves and carve a face in our imagination... so it is.."

"Ouu... then how do you imagine your face as??"

"Umm..... I never imagined my own.. but I have imagined my mom and Jenny."

"How do you imagine I look...??"

Esha placed her cold little fingers on Dhruv's face and moved it from one part to another with his eyes precauiously. She felt every curves ups and downs and the cut mark over his right eyebrow of his face which gave her an imagination only to herself. Her fingers could feel Dhruv's warm breath falling on her palm. When he felt the small fingers of a girl on his face he felt something magical.

"Well I think you look smart and cute too.... atleast in my imagination..I don't know in reality.."teased Esha.

"Huh.. well well.. I am smart in reality also."

"So don't you have a girlfriend, Mr.smarty?"

"No I don't."

"Huh.. then you are not smart.. haha..haha" She smiled as if she wanted to hear this 'no' from him.

"You too......." Dhruv bit his tongue. 'What the hell am I asking.. She will be hurt. I hope she doesn't have one' thought and smiled to himself.

"What me?.. complete the sentence... "

"You and me should leave now it's late already. Aunty will worry" said he while standing up.

"Yeah.."

He hold her hand to help her stand up and walk to the car.
As their journey of 10 mins started Dhruv asked "What about next day? Where to go. "

"This garden is towards east to my home. And there is a beautiful grazing field north to my house about 20 mins away. "

"Yeah sure. "

"Thursday?"

"Actually I have some work that day at the bank. Not that day please Friday may be?"

"Yeah sure"

As they reached her house he took her to the inside the home and then left.