Chapter 3

Every thing scattered around, Dhruv woke up with his eyes red and swollen evident of a whole night of crying. His hairs tangled. He was broken from inside.

He sweped his eyes across the room, sratched his head, stood up, and walked to the washroom.

He splashed his face continuously with water as if water could wash away all his tension. He walked back calmly to his room gathered everything to its place and freshened up.

Dhruv sat on his table with a few white papers in front of him. As he closed his eyes he could visualise the sight around his grandparents' house along with his father's last night lecture.

"Ahhhhhh.... "
"What to do?"
"How to do"
Screamed Dhruv and put his head down on his table.

Suddenly he raised his head, grabbed his phone and surfed the internet 'beautiful natural places near me'
He searched and viewed the pictures for almost 20minutes.
"Zollin's lake"
"I have to go there, its such a beauty of nature. I think sitting in this locked room amidst the hustle and bustle of the city has put-on rust on my thinking. I hope if I stay there for a while I shall discover new things and I hope I can write something fruitful."

Dhruv grabbed his bag and packed it with some copies, white pages, pens, pencils and a swimming shorts.
With hope in his mind he drove for 1hour and 45minutes to reach his destination.