Chapter 11

Dhruv sat on his chair tapping his pen and noting down his experiences.
The road... the sunshine... the canopy... the grease... the stones... the soil...the treebark.

As his pen swiftly ran over the white pages describing his experience his face lit up with a smile.

******************

Esha laid on her bed all alone in the house.
"First time ever someone praised my work apart from mumma and Jenny... he even didn't comment on my eyesight rather flaunted me for my beauty....."
Esha remembered her old residential colony, Sen colony;
She was just 6 years old, she used to go to the playground alongwith her mother, where not alone the children but also the aunties and uncles always had a tone of pity when they talked to her or her mother. "It may be difficult for you 2 to live." "Poor girl.. get her an eye transplant done.." "She looks so normal... she is blind..." "God is so cruel he didn't give this little kid her sight"

"God isn't cruel... it's you who is differentiating .... I have special ability... you don't... you have eyes but still you all can't see my pain hearing you..." Esha wanted to shout at them and every time her mother handled it. Later they transferred their house to this place. Peaceful..