Chapter 4

The clock struck 10:00am as Esha stepped out of her room well groomed wearing a pretty floral midi just covering her knees.

Jenny and Nandini i.e. Esha's mom are working in the kitchen to pack all the food items for the picnic.

"Jenny, can you just come here" Esha called.

"Yes dear. I am coming."

"Jenny can you pack the copies that I have sorted and kept over the table."

Jenny and Nandini packed their respective things.

"Esha, let's go. Come to the car" called Nandini

They left for the Zollin's lake. It took them half an hour to reach.

"Haaah... are we near to the fall?" Asked Esha after taking a deep breath to fill her lungs with the earthy smell.

"Yes we are almost there."

As they stepped down, Nandini and Jenny went busy setting things. While Esha went to the banks and sat down with her toes dipped in the clear water that tickled in between her toefingers. She placed her hand over the wet bank embraced with plants. Her fingers touched the soft petals of the wild flowers. Her nose investigated the air mixed with the fragrance of various flowers. Her ears could hear the fluttering of the tiny insects that sucked nectar from some flowers. Her ears were interrupted by the voice of Nandini "Beta, don't go far and come when you feel hungry."
After spending a while playing with the waves of water, dancing with the breeze and bathing in the sunshine passing through the leaves in the fenestrated pattern, she walked back to the mat to sit with her mom and Jenny. They had their luncheon and then sat together to chitchat.

"Jenny, can we have the reading session now?"

"Yes we shall in a while"

LOVE IS HIDDEN IN NATURE (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara