Chapter 8

Next day early in the morning leaning on his chair Dhruv's mind was still stuck in the copy.. The words... The expressions...
"How can a blind girl have such beautiful observations. I can only see colours. But she sees the texture... the chirps and the rustling sounds that my ears would hardly catch and my eyes would barely notice." Thought Dhruv

He picked his phone and texted Esha
"Hey. Dhruv here. Save my number"

"How stupid I am she can't see and I have texted her. Dhruv! You are an idiot...... should I call her? No... it will look so clingy, I just met her yesterday and this morning only if I call her... No... I shouldn't...."
As he was in such a dilemma, his phone rang...

"Hello" said Dhruv without even noticing who it was.

"Hello. Dhruv?" Asked a soft voice

Dhruv hurried to check the caller... Esha it is.

"Yes, Esha. Its so stupid of me to message you... but how did you know it?" said Dhruv shyingly

"As my phone buzzed, Jenny was near to me she read it for me."

"Oh..umm.. what were you doing?"

"Just reading a book in braile. And you?"

"Just trying to makeup something in my mind to start the new novel which is my last hope in this career."

"...last hope.. why?"

"None of my past 6 books were sold good. And my father gave it my last chance to prove myself.... he gave only 2 months.."

"Oh... I will surely help you. In this way I will get a new friend too. *GIGGLING* This weekend?"

"Hehehe... hummm... Levin road?? It's either side is lined with trees. It's beautiful."

"Haa sure... Saturday 10:00 sharp at the point."

"Yeah sure.."

"Bye"

"Bye"

Esha never had a friend. Everyone either bullied her or pitied her. It was first time she didn't feel that someone pitied her rather appreciated her work her views. She was somewhere happy to meet a person like this.