Four Days Until the Party

You know he's hiding again.

    "I know."

    He won't stop until you find him.

    "I know."

    Fredbear was in my arms as I warily stepped out of my room.  I was exhausted, as I wasn't able to fall back asleep after what I had seen.  I had refused to go out of my room in case they came back.  They didn't, but I didn't want to take any chances.  I was determined to stay in there all day, but there was one problem.

I wanted breakfast.

    I slowly walked through the hallway, keeping an eye out for my older brother.

    On your right.

    I turned my head to the right just as my brother jumped out at me from behind the TV.  I have no idea how he got back there.  The space between the television and the wall was so small, I was sure that the only one that could get back there was Elizabeth.  Guess I was wrong.

    I doubled over in fear and started crying.  I could hear Michael laughing at my cowardice.

    Get up, Evan!  Don't give him the satisfaction!  If he knew what you went through last night, I doubt that he'd be as bad.

    "He'd still torment me.  He always has, and he always will."

    Fredbear sighed.

    Just get up for the food if not for your own dignity.

    "Are you seriously talking to that stupid bear?" Michael asked with a chuckle, "It's just a damn stuffed animal, it's not like it'll talk back or anything?"

    I got up slowly and looked at my brother while hugging Fredbear to my chest.

    "I don't think you'd wanna hear what Fredbear has to say about you, you jerk."

    I don't think he would either.

    Mike opened his mouth to reply, but was cut off by mom shouting that breakfast was ready.  My brother glared at me, and I stuck my tongue out at him.  Then we went to breakfast.

    We had bacon and pancakes.  And it was delicious.

xXxXx

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is so short. I plan on making the day parts span over multiple chapters, so we'll see how that turns out. I just want to say thank you to all of you that have read this so far. I know that there isn't that many of you, but I'm still happy that you found me here. Have a good day! ~SLTheFuntimeFox