The Murder

A/N: There is murder, death, and blood mentioned in this chapter.  If you are uncomfortable with those topics you can skip this chapter. It's really just a backstory chapter. ~SLTheFuntimeFox

xXxXx

Fredbear's Family Diner.  One of the most loved places in the entirety of Utah.  Once you step inside, you're taken to a world of magic, with singing animals, fresh food, games, and smiles.

Well normally.

    I on the other hand, am taken to a place of terror.

    It's Michael's fault that I hate that place.  It's always Michael's fault.

    I knew he was just messing with me when he told me all of those ghost stories about the robots, but still.

I originally just played it off as just a joke.  And then I saw it.  The murder of one of my best friends, Charlie.

    The animatronics on stage aren't just animatronics.  They double as some of the most dangerous suits in the world.  I'm not going to go into it too much, as I have a feeling that you already know what they are, and what they can do.

Even as a five year-old, I knew about the stuff behind the magic.  My dad, along with his best friend Henry (who we called "Uncle Henry", as he had been a friend of the family for so long he seemed like a relative), owned Fredbear's Family Diner.  Dad and Uncle Henry also were the characters while they're in suit mode as well as the voice actors for them in the animated series, "Fredbear and Friends".

Dad played Spring Bonnie while Uncle Henry played Fredbear.  And they loved their roles.

So one day, I was just walking around, minding my own business, when I saw Charlie outside.  Something that I should mention before I go on is that Charlie is Uncle Henry's daughter, so the fact that she was outside was strange.  Not that it wouldn't be strange for any other kid to be outside, it was just stranger for that kid to be Charlie.

So I walked over in the direction of where she was when I saw a pair of headlights.  There was a man outside of the car from which the headlights were coming from.  But there was something weird about the man's silhouette.  It looked like a man, but not at the same time.  His silhouette was almost animal-like.  That was when I looked back at the stage.

Spring Bonnie was missing.

I looked back at the man by the car.  I knew that I had recognized those long ears, golden fur, and joyful smile of the animatronic rabbit.  But what was Spring Bonnie doing outside?

There was something in Bonnie's right hand (A/N: Hand? Paw? Idk just go with it).  I couldn't make out what it was though.

Spring Bonnie walked closer to Charlie, who was crying.  He said something to her.  I couldn't hear what it was, as I was inside.  But whatever he'd said, it had caught Charlie's attention.  The two spoke for a little while.  Then Bonnie brought the object up and into view.  That was when I realized what he had.

A knife.

He was going to kill her.

And he did just that.

And I watched.

I could sense the pain that Charlie was in, as well as what seemed to be pure joy coming from the rabbit.  It was horrible.  I wanted to throw up.  But I just watched.

Watched as my best friend was torn apart by the character that my father and I had grown to love.  Watched as she screamed until she couldn't scream anymore.  Watched as she took her final breath and the light died from her eyes.

The aftermath was a terrible bloody mess.  But I couldn't stop staring.  I couldn't stop staring at what had become of my best friend.

Evan, right?

"Huh?"

I looked around to try to find the source of the voice.  There wasn't anyone around me.

I'm down here.  In your arms.

I looked down.  In my arms was the Fredbear plushie that I had just won from a claw machine.

"Who are you?" I asked the plushie.

My name's Fredbear.  I heard someone earlier mention your name.  It was Evan, right?

"Yeah, That's my name. Why?"

We need to get out of here.  I saw what just happened and so did you.  What if we're next?  What if Bonnie saw you through the window?  I don't know about you but if I was him, I'd make sure that there aren't any witnesses.

"That makes sense."

You see?  We need to go.

"I agree."

We ran to the other side of the Pizzeria and stayed with Uncle Henry for the rest of the day.  The cops came and investigated the murder, eventually coming to the conclusion that Uncle Henry killed his own daughter.  I knew that they were wrong.  He had no motive, and he had been on the other side of the Pizzeria pretty much the entire day.  I had tried to convince the officers that they were wrong, but who would trust the word of a kid who had just turned five that day.

Two days later, the police let Uncle Henry go, realizing that they were wrong in their accusation.  They never did find out who the murderer was.  I have my suspicions on who it was, but I never did say anything.  And I don't think I ever will.

xXxXx

A/N: Woo, another chapter finished!  I really enjoyed writing this part.  It was originally going to be a lot longer than it turned out to be.  Oh well.  I'm going to my friend's house in a few minutes so bye! ~SLTheFuntimeFox

(Edit: I realize that it was raining when this happened in game. I had forgotten about that when I wrote this and I'm too lazy to rewrite it)