Epilogue

(William Afton's POV)

    I looked down at the broken mess that was now my son.  I was in my workshop in the basement of the house.  Well, it was more like the basement's basement, but that's not important at the moment.

    I looked around at the robot parts scattered around the room.  There were bare endoskeletons and empty unused suits sitting on shelves.  Tools were spread on a table in a very specific way, ready to be used.  The walls were bare metal with posters and blueprints hung in random places.  Despite the mess, this was where I was the most calm.  Where I was the most at peace.

    I once again glanced at my now deceased son.  And a horribly amazing thought popped into my head.

    What if I could bring him back?

    I walked over to my work table in the middle of the room.  There was a vial sitting on it with a glowing silver substance inside.  The product of another stupidly great idea of mine.  Remnant, I called it.  Liquefied soul.  To be honest, the idea sounded better in my head, but it somehow managed to work.  Though it probably wouldn't have if I hadn't told Henry that I wanted to keep the Fredbear animatronic instead of trashing it entirely.

    I picked up the glowing vial and a nearby toolbox.

    I knew what I had to do.

    "Don't worry Evan.  I will put you back together."

(Michael's POV)

    Dad had done nothing but slave over his work since the accident.  He only ever came up from his workshop for food.  Even then he'd be muttering something about whatever the hell he's doing down there, though most of the time his speech is unintelligible.  I mean, I know that he built robots and all, but it was still...weird.  He was honestly scaring me.

    I decided one day that I might as well pay him a visit.  I have no idea why I thought this would be a good idea, but I went through with it.

    The room was almost pitch black aside for an extremely bright lamp illuminating dad's work table.  The whole place reeked of death and decay.  I put a hand to my nose and walked forwards to the table.  Sitting on top of it was a half finished cyborg looking thing, a bottle with glowing silver liquid inside, and...Fredbear?

    Evan's Fredbear plushie was sitting on the table next to the half finished robot's head.  The bear appeared to be looking nervously at its table companion out of the corner of its eyes.  But I didn't really care too much about the bear.  I was more interested in the glowing bottle.  I went to reach a hand out to grab the bottle when...

    I wouldn't do that if I were you, Michael.  I don't think your father would like it too much if he found out you were sneaking around his workshop and touching his things.

    I quickly turned my head towards the voice only to find myself looking towards the stuffed animal. I stared at the bear in confusion.

    What's wrong?  You look like you've never seen a talking stuffed animal before.

    I gawked at the bear.  Was it...talking to me?

    "How are you...?" I started, not really knowing what to say.

    I don't really know myself, Fredbear said, knowing what I meant, I just kinda existed one day I guess.

    I shook my head and turned to the half put together robot on the table.

    "Do you know what this is?  Or at least know what it's going to be?" I asked the bear, pointing to the robot.

    I'm not entirely sure.  Your dad seems to be pretty frustrated with it though.  From what I've heard from his constant muttering it has something to do with Evan.

    I lowered my head at my deceased brother's name.

    Listen.  I'm really sorry for what happened, Mike.  I miss him too.  I know that you didn't mean anything by it.  But accidents happen.  Some worse than others.  But I promise you things will only get better from here.

    I smiled at the bear.

    "Thanks," I said, "I needed to hear that."

    Just then I heard the sound of wood scraping against metal.  I turned my head towards the sound to see one of the shelves bordering the walls of the workshop move to the side, revealing a hidden doorway.  Dad was coming.  I had to get out of there.

    I grabbed Fredbear out of panic and darted to the stairwell leading back to the house.  As I left I took one last look into the room.  Out of the corner of my eye I could have sworn I saw the Fredbear animatronic in the corner of the room move...

xXxXx

A/N: This is the last chapter of "Too Far" and I'm honestly sad to end it. I really enjoyed writing this. Sorry about leaving the story on a cliffhanger. This is the only chapter that I rewrote in this story so that it fits my new plans for the story. I plan on making this into a series, so we'll see how that turns out. Once again, go check out Neira_ComicGirl and her works. She's a close friend of mine and has been helping me out with story ideas. So go give her some support and I hope you liked "Too Far." Bye! ~SLTheFuntimeFox