Two Days Until the Party

He hates you.

    I was once again under the table.  People had just begun avoiding that table, saying that it was practically my table at this point.  I didn't mind.  As long as they left me alone.

    You have to get up.

    "Do I?  I mean, I want to go, but won't Uncle Henry be worried?  I'm supposed to be staying with him today."

    He'll know that you went home.  Plus, Elizabeth is still here.  He has her to look after.

    "Yeah, but remember what happened last time?"

    Fredbear sighed.

    You can get out this time, but you have to hurry.

    "Fine."

    I got up and looked around.  No mascots or workers in sight. Uncle Henry did see me get up though. He waved and I waved back. Our mutual agreement that I was going home.  He nodded and let me go.

    I started to walk to the exit.  There was no one there except a brown haired girl wearing a green shirt with a pink heart on it holding a plush version of Spring Bonnie.

    I attempted to get around her but she flagged me down, waving her free arm in the air like her life depended on it.  I reluctantly walked over to begin a useless conversation.  But before I could even say hi, she was already talking.

    "Where's your plush toy?" she asked, "Mine is Spring Bonnie."

    "That's nice," I mumbled in response, side eyeing the plush rabbit.

    "Yeah, my Daddy says I have to be careful with him or I will pinch my finger.  'He's a finger trap,' he says."

    I wasn't really paying attention.  I just wanted to get out.  I slowly backed away towards the door.  The girl didn't seem to notice and just continued on about her Spring Bonnie plushie.  I eventually backed into the door before turning around, pulling the handle, and walking out of it.

    There was another girl outside.  Karen I think her name was.  I walked down the sidewalk, once again trying not to get noticed, and once again failing to.

    "You better watch out!" she half said, half yelled at me, "I hear they come to life at night.  And if you die, they hide your body and never tell anyone."

    I felt my stomach drop.  I nervously laughed.

"Yeah, hehe, very funny."

    "Why do you look so worried?  See you at the party!"

    Ugg, Karens.

    I continued to walk down the sidewalk, not even caring at that point if I was noticed.

    "Aren't you the kid who always hides under the table and crys?

    Great.  More attention.

    "Hahaha! No one else is scared! Why are you? Stop being such a baby!

    I just left that kid (I think his name was Billy, though I don't remember) to his rant.  You try watching your best friend get murdered by Spring Bonnie through a window!  Cause I won't be sharing my table!

    I kept walking home.  Hopefully there would be no unnecessary conversations. 

    And then I saw the balloon kid.  Jerry.

    "Are you going to the party?" Jerry asked me, "Everyone's going to the party."

    I gave him an "are you an idiot?" look.

    "Oh wait, you have to go!  It's YOUR birthday!  Haha!"

    It was at that moment I knew what I had to do...

    I ditched Jerry and somehow miraculously made it home without further interruptions.

    Did you just...ditch Jerry?

    "Yeah, why?"

    That's really rude of you to do.

    "Since when did you care about being rude?"

    Let's just go in.

    I opened the door of the house and stepped inside, closing said door behind me.

    Be careful, Evan. Mike's here and is most likely waiting for you somewhere in the house.

    "Kay, got it."

    I went to my room, as that is the place where I spend most of my time if I, ya know, wasn't being depressed at Fredbear's.

    I gently opened the door.

    Nothing.

    There was nothing in there.

    I risked a step.

    Nothing.

    I continued forwards.

    And then he jumped out at me.

    Him and his damn Foxy mask.

    I fell to the floor, crying and shaking.

    Michael laughed at me.

    Fredbear sighed.

Tomorrow is another day...

xXxXx

A/N: Finally! I got side tracked by Undertale comic dubs for a little, so that's why there's an Undertale reference. I'm also slowly becoming obsessed with Horrortale and actually have the beginning of a story based on it in Google Docs so we'll see. I also hope you liked the Karen joke. I'm tellin' ya, that girl is a Karen, and you can't convince me otherwise!! ~SLTheFuntimeFox