The Party

I was at Fredbear's. And for the first time since Charlie's murder, I was having a pretty good time.  I was actually socializing for once.  And it was fun.  We had cake, and pizza. We played games and I opened presents.  It was actually turning out pretty well.  The party, that is

    And then my brother and his gang of masked idiots decided to show up.

    "Wow your brother is kind of a baby, isn't he Michael?" the kid in the Bonnie mask said.

    "Yeah, it's hilarious."

    My brother looked down at me.  I could see him smirking at me through his damn Foxy mask.

    "Why don't we help him get a closer look at the stage?, Mike said, "He'll love it!"

    My stomach dropped.  No.

    "No! Please! Don't do this Mike!"

    "Come on guys," Michael sneered, "let's give this little man a lift.  He wants to get up close in personal."

    "No! I don't want to go!"

    The group started to swarm around me, smiling under their masks.  Michael and the guy in the Bonnie mask hoisted me up onto their shoulders and started to carry me towards the stage.  I flailed every appendage that I could, trying to escape their grip, and failing to do so.

    "Let me go!  Please!"

    "You heard the little man!  He wants to get even closer!  Ha ha ha!"

    "Michael I SWEAR TO GOD if you don't put me down-!"

    "Hey guys!  I think the little man said he wants to give Fredbear a biiiiiig kiss!"

    "NO!!"

    "On THREE! One...Two..."

    "PLEASE NO!!"

    "Three!"

    The four thirteen year-olds lifted me up and into Fredbear's mouth.  As they did so, I locked eyes with my dad for a split second.  But that was more than enough time for me to get the message across to him that I was in danger.

    He immediately broke into a run towards the stage.

    "What hell do you guys think you're doing?" Dad shouted at the four bullies, "Even, don't move!

    "I'm scared, dad!  What's gonna happen?"

    "Hopefully nothing.  Now just stay still, I'm gonna get Henry."

    I was hyperventilating.  I could hear panicked people talking over each other in the background.  Despite trying to stay still, I was shaking like crazy.  Hot tears fell down my face in streams.

    SNAP

    We had all heard the sound before.  We all knew what it meant.

    The jaw of the animatronic bear snapped down.  I felt a sharp pain shoot through my skull and down my neck.  I let out a scream.  It hurt so much.  I could hear people shouting about what had just happened.  And yet through all the screaming, I could pick out the voices of Michael and dad.

    "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!  What the fuck have I done? Oh god, oh god!"

    "No... Why... Oh dear god, please just be some sick joke..."

    Everything hurt.  It hurt so much. And then...

    Black.

    Everything went black.

    The shouting voices of panicked people disappeared.

    The pain was gone.

And for once I felt at peace...

xXxXx

A/N: Wow. This chapter's a lot shorter than I thought it was going to be. And there isn't as much swearing as I thought there was going to be. Huh. This isn't going to be the last chapter of the story like I originally thought it was going to be. I'm going to do one more chapter and it's going to be in the POV of the one and only William Afton. So stay tuned for that. Have a nice day everyone! ~SLTheFuntimeFox