Night Five

Evan?

    Hey, Evan?

    Are you okay?

    You've been pacing for the past ten minutes.

    I stopped.

    "Have I?  Because I've barely gotten any sleep for pretty much the entire week and I'm PRETTY PARANOID!"

    Okay, okay.  You don't have to shout.

    "Oh I know. But there are LITERAL MONSTERS in the halls and the doors to my room WON'T STAY SHUT!"

    I admit, broken doors are pretty inconvenient, but you still don't have to yell.  What if they can hear you?

    "Making noise hasn't had any effect on them before, I doubt that it will now."

    You never know.  I mean, what if there's a new Nightmare that you have to figure out?

    "Well then that would be pretty inconvenient.  But I'm pretty sure it'll be the same as every other night."

    I walked to the right door, preparing to look out to see if there were any monsters lurking there in the dark.

    "Just Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy..."

    I trailed off, looking at the bipedal beast in front of me.

    It was a Nightmare, just like the others, but it was one that I had never seen before.  It was a bear like Freddy, but different.  It had torn up golden fur, with a brown belly. There was a bright purple top hat sitting on it's head and a matching bowtie on it's neck.  The bear's ears were folded back in hostility and it's snout, filled with rows and rows of glistening white sharp teeth, was positioned in a way that made it look like the bear was both snarling and smiling at me.  The bear's crimson eyes stared at me as if it was looking directly into my soul.  And on it's stomach, a separate mouth sat, open and waiting like an animal waiting for it's prey.  It was, to put it nicely, absolutely terrifying.

    I screamed and impulsively threw Fredbear at the creature and slammed the door, holding it shut.

    Was that...Fredbear?  No, it's a Nightmare, so maybe Nightmare Fredbear?

    I just threw Fredbear at that thing.

    He's gonna be so mad at me...

    I put my ear to the door, listening for any kind of sound.  There was none so I opened the door and flipped on the flashlight.

    And there on the floor was Fredbear.

    You left me to die!  Why'd you do that?

    "Sorry Fredbear, I wasn't thinking."

    Yeah, no shit you weren't thinking!  I could have died!

    "Language!  And you're fine now, so just be happy about the fact that you didn't die."

    Fredbear sighed.

    Fine.  Just don't do that again, okay?

    "Okay."

    Nightmare Fredbear, as I am now calling him, posed a pretty big challenge.  But I found a routine to stick to.  Eventually, I got used to his attack patterns and was surviving with ease.

    Time seemed to pass rather quickly and 5:00am came in what felt like no time.

    What are you gonna do?

    "What do you mean?"

    Well, tomorrow's your birthday, right?  Do you have any plans?

    "Well, we're going to Fredbear's if that's what you mean."

    Huh, well I'm honestly not surprised considering the fact that your dad owns the place.

    "Yeah, it's easier to go there I guess.  I just wish that Charlie could be there."

    I've never met Charlie myself, but from what you've told me, she was a wonderful person.

    "Yeah, she was great."

    The grandfather clock chimed it's merry tune.  I didn't have to listen to it's entire song to know that it was 6:00am, to know that I was safe.

    I got up and smiled.

    Today was my birthday after all...

xXxXx

A/N: Sorry that this chapter's a little short. I'm just really excited to write the next chapter! I have so many ideas that I can't just choose one! Either way, I hope you liked this chapter as well as the introduction of Nightmare Fredbear. Sorry about the swearing on this page. There's probably going to be a lot more swearing in the next chapter, so be warned! ~SLTheFuntimeFox