Night Four

12:00am

    Here we go again.

    Same old sounds, same old mechanics.  I was honestly starting to get bored at that point.  Bored of all of the excitement that each night brought me.

    Time passed and somehow, I wasn't dead.

    I know now isn't really the best time to be talking about things like this, but I have a theory on who killed your friend.

    "Hm?  What about Charlie's killer?"

    I honestly think it's your dad.

    "Fredbear, we've been through this, just because dad is normally Spring Bonnie, that doesn't mean he's always Spring Bonnie."

    What?

    "It wasn't him.  Plus there's no motive."

    Yeah, but he wasn't working that day.  He stayed home.  Meaning that he could have easily gotten out there at the time he murdered Charlie.

    "He didn't murder Charlie!  It was...someone else, okay!"

    Hey! It's just a theory! No need to get all defensive about it!

    I know, it's just that my dad would never do that...would he?"

    I don't know.  You've known him longer.  You tell me.

    "I...I don't know anymore.  Everything's just so messed up."

    A tear ran down my cheek.

    Aww, don't cry!  I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!

    "It's fine, Fredbear," I said, adding a laugh before looking the bear in the eyes, "I'm fine, really.  It's just a hard topic."

    I know it is.

    "And I swear, once I find that man, I'll kill him myself!"

    Jeeze, Evan!  Murder is bad and is something that you shouldn't do.  Plus you're five.  Why are you even having these thoughts?

    "I don't know."

    Murder is something that you shouldn't fantasize about.  It just makes you look like a psychopath.

    "Eh, nothing wrong with looking a little crazy every once in a while."

    Oh my god, I will slap you.

    We both erupted into giggles.

    More time passed.

    3:00am...

    4:00am...

    5:00am...

    One hour left.

    Ya know, Ellie was giving you the side eye earlier.

    "When?"

    A few days ago I think.

    "That's not exactly earlier."

    Yeah, but I just remembered it earlier.

    "Still."

She was looking at you like you were insane or something.

"I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I am insane."

Evan, you're not insane.  You just have a case of the "Afton".

"Oh? And what is that supposed to mean, huh?"

I swear, it's almost like "crazy" runs in your family.

"You still think my dad murdered Charlie don't you?"

Yep.

"I'm gonna prove you wrong one of these days.

Fredbear gave me a playfully evil grin.

I'd like to see you try.

xXxXx

A/N: One night left! Ellie is Elizabeth btw. I'm pretty sure I've been nicknaming her "Liz" in other chapters, but I felt like using Ellie this time. I wanted to write a some more Fredbear dialogue. I enjoy his character way too much lol. This chapter was kinda awkward to write. I may or may not just want to get to Evan's birthday party. Let me tell you, I plan on making that chapter really brutal and graphic. So yeah. Check out Neira_ComicGirl's story. She's a good friend of mine and is writing a story in the POV of Elizabeth Afton, and it's turning out really well so far. So give her some support once you get the chance! ~SLTheFuntimeFox