꒰ ☁️ ꒱ ❀ ༘° li changying ⁰︎¹︎

( 소나기 )

( 소나기 )

 ❝︎ hey hey! it's changying, your flourishing dance queen

❝︎ hey hey! it's changying, your flourishing dance queen. i hope to win you over with my talents and personality ! ❞︎

handknit

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | NEW YORK ( 🥂 )
" i want you, i want to know youwhen you look at me, my heart pounds, always "

BIRTH NAME | li changying (李长英) OTHER NAME | n/a
NICKNAMES |
- chan (just a shortened version of her name, used by family & close friends)
- silent girl (used by SM staff & trainees when she was first starting out there & couldn't speak korean) - yi-yi (an affectionate term stemming from her name, used by friends)
BIRTH DATE | 03|21|01
BIRTHPLACE | beijing, china HOMETOWN | chengdu, china
AGE | 19 : 20
NATIONALITY | chinese
ETHNICITY | chinese
ZODIAC SIGN | aries

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | LOS ANGELES ( 🍸 )
" what are you waiting for?
it's not like me to keep circling around you before it's too late, ill go to you first & talk to you "

BACKSTORY | changying grew up with her parents in china as an only child. at age 4, changying's mother enrolled her in dance classes to keep her occupied while she was at work. changying fell in love with dance, especially contemporary and hip-hop, and began dreaming of becoming a pro dancer even though her parents didn't approve. changying started dancing competitively from age 9, and gathered many awards, winning a national competition at 17 and being scouted by SM entertainment there. she convinced her parents to let her go to korea and train, and trained at SM for two years. unfortunately, while under the company she experienced mistreatment and had to terminate her contract for her own safety. luckily mnh took an interest in her, and being a chungha fan, changying immediately signed with the agency. she's been training there for six month.

PERSONALITY |
- cheer up baby! changying is a naturally cheerful and happy girl, rarely seen by others without a smile on her face. she encourages everyone around her with her bright nature and comforting presence. you wouldn't expect it, but when someone's upset, changying's actually a very good 'therapist' for them, listening and giving advice.

- energy ball! there's not a moment wasted when you're with changying! she's always in constant motion, even when sitting down. she was diagnosed with ADHD in elementary, but even without her hyperactivity, there's an energy to everything she says. changying's always excited, always looking forward to things.

- "can we get on with it already?" do NOT keep changying waiting! she's so extremely impatient with everything. the world's too slow for her fast-moving dreams, and she doesn't want to wait for it to catch up, she wants the world to move with her. her impatience, while it does keep things moving, often rubs off as annoying and makes her seem a little like a brat.

- free spirit! changying can NOT be kept in a cage. she absolutely loathes routines and tries to deviate from the norm as much as possible. she cannot STAND doing the same things every day, and craves adventure. she loves traveling and wants to go all over the world. maybe this is why belle and jasmine are her favorite disney princesses?

- "i already know i'm amazing" if there's anything you need to know about changying, it's that she's confident. she knows she's talented & has the potential to be a star, and she's not going to let anyone tell her otherwise. she's relatively confident in her looks, too, due to all of the times she's been complimented on them. this confidence can easily come off as bratty or self-absorbed, and sometimes she does need an ego check, but changying's confidence gives her strength.

- attention hog! changying just really, really, craves attention. she needs to be the spotlight at least once in order to be satisfied. she has a weird complex where she feels like if she isn't the center of attention, people don't care about her. maybe it's an only child thing?

TRIVIA |
- literally SUCH a huge chungha fangirl ever since pd101
- in chinese her name means 'flourishing', so when chungha released a song of that name she nearly DIED
- speaks mandarin chinese fluently & often talks to herself in mandarin
- when she came to korea to train, she couldn't speak the language so she practiced her dance a lot more, since she didn't have to talk to dance
- she's tried to donate blood many times but faints every time
- wants a tarantula as a pet so badly (she would name him damien)
- constantly going to teahouses by herself - has ADHD but never takes her meds (she ""forgets"") - saw chungha in a hallway at MNH & fainted - is addicted to playing pranks on people (when she gets a tarantula, she's totally using him to scare someone) - in her free time she makes scrapbooks

FACECLAIM | shuhua of (g)-idle
COMPANY | mnh
TRAINING TIME | 2 and 1/2 years ( 2 years at SM, 6 months at MNH )
PRE-DEBUT ACTIVITIES |
- was a competitive dancer in china & won many awards

"꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | BEIJING ( 🥡 )
" i keep seeing you, what do i do? i want to know you, i want you. ill show you my hidden self
ill be good to you, better than anyone else "

VOCAL | 80/100
RAP | 5/100
DANCE | 97/100
CHARISMA | 40/100
VISUAL | 70/100
VARIETY | 80/100
PREFERRED CONCEPT | teen crush

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | OSAKA ( 🥤 )
" after today i think you'll be next to me
i need you in my heart, i want you "

•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | OSAKA ( 🥤 )  " after today i think you'll be next to me i need you in my heart, i want you "

MESSAGE TO TRAINEES :
"hello! it's changying, and i hope we can get along! sonagi fighting!"

⇲  ཿ SEND A MESSAGE TO
LI CHANGYING HERE !

( 소나기 )

THEALLYCHOILABEL ™︎