꒰ ☁️ ꒱ ❀ ༘° hong heeryung ⁰︎⁴︎

( 소나기 )

( 소나기 )

 ❝︎ hello everyone ! please support me through the show , i will do my best~ thank you ! ❞︎

umpahlight

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | NEW YORK ( 🥂 ) 
" i want you, i want to know you
when you look at me, my heart pounds, always "                   
BIRTH NAME | hong heeryung ( 홍희령 )                 OTHER NAME | n/a                  
NICKNAMES |
- ryung , a shorter version of her name .
- tomato , actually , her last name is a syno korean for red , and guess what is red . well , yes .
- buns fairy , she really likes buns . a lot .                    BIRTH DATE | 03/23/04                  
BIRTHPLACE | andong , south korea                   HOMETOWN | andong , south korea                  
AGE | 15 : 16                  
NATIONALITY | korean                  
ETHNICITY | korean-chinese                  
ZODIAC SIGN | aries 

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | LOS ANGELES ( 🍸 ) 
" what're you waiting for? 
it's not like me to keep circling around you
before it's too late, ill go to you first & talk to you "                  

BACKSTORY | well , heeryung lived a pretty normal life you know . she was born at andong , in south korea , and stayed there for her entire childhood , along with her beloved parents and older brother . however , she was pretty well known in her neighborhood for her dancing skills since she is a child . she did a few dances competition when she was younger too . a few years later , she would eventually find interest into kpop , and wanted to become an idol as she also loved singing . her mother and brother were really supportive about her dream , unlike her father who didn't allowed her to pass auditions . but it wasn't a really bad attention , he was just worried because of how young his daughter still was . after several months of heeryung begging her dad , she finally got his authorisation . it was what she wanted the most after all . so she tried to pass multiple auditions , until successing starship's .

PERSONALITY |
- confident , kinda the definition of confidence . she won't ever let the chance of showing her charms go . she knows what she is capable of and always cheer herself into her pocket mirror . she likes when people's eyes are on her .

- sarcastic , only with her closest mutuals thought , as she knows that she might get misunderstood and make her sounds rude . it isn't the case , she just likes talking sarcastically to tease and joke around . persistent , what heeryung wants , heeryung gets . that's not complicate . got it ? she clearly is not the type of person who will give up easily , and even if she fails once , she will come back even stronger .

- bossy , despite being pretty young , heeryung can be very bossy if something don't go the way she wanted . she would try to make things right and lead but in a really harsh way . and i can tell you that it can even become scary .

- big headed , can be kind of big headed and slightly narcissistic sometimes . but it only happens when she is very proud of herself for something she did . she has a pretty high self esteem . emotional , as i said just now , she have a high self esteem and is confident with herself , so if something goes wrong , she'll feel terribly bad and would cry non stop . example ; she might cry hardly backstage if she made any mistake on stage .

- playful , a tease type . as the young girl she is , she likes to play around with the other trainees and is super youthful too . that's kinda cute thought .

TRIVIA |
- her mom side's grandmother is chinese
- she is 158 cm and wants to reach 165 cm . just imagine her beside the giant babies of starship
- she is good friends with fellow labelmates cho gahyeon and song hyeongjun
- she have a good memory and can literally copy paste a dance she just saw once
- don't left her alone in the kitchen . i'm begging
- heeryung likes studio ghibli's films a lot . her favorite one is spirited away
- her role model is hyo
- she used to have a doggie named choko , but he unfortunately died a year ago because of a illness .
- she wants to try acting someday
- she has an habit of taking notes everytime

FACECLAIM | rocket punch dahyun
COMPANY | starship                        
TRAINING TIME | one year and seven months            PRE-DEBUT ACTIVITIES |
- only dances competitions when she was very young 

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | BEIJING ( 🥡 ) 
" i keep seeing you, what do I do? I want to know you, i want you. ill show you my hidden self
ill be good to you, better than anyone else

VOCAL | 09/100 
RAP | 70/100
DANCE | 92/100
CHARISMA | 75/100 
VISUAL | 50/100
VARIETY | 60/100 
PREFERRED CONCEPT | teen crush/ fresh

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | OSAKA ( 🥤 ) 
" after today i think you'll be next to me
i need you in my heart, i want you

•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | OSAKA ( 🥤 )  " after today i think you'll be next to me i need you in my heart, i want you " 

MESSAGE TO TRAINEES :
let's work hard together girlies , i know we will all debut someday ! fighting !

⇲  ཿ SEND A MESSAGE TO
PARK DAYUN HERE !

( 소나기 )

THEALLYCHOILABEL ™︎