꒰ 🌥 ꒱ ❀ ༘° kagirinai sachi ¹︎⁵︎

( 소나기 )

( 소나기 )

❝︎hi viewers! i am the hyperactive sachi! please take care of me!❞︎

HUM4NP3RS0N-

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | NEW YORK ( 🥂 )
" i want you, i want to know you
when you look at me, my heart pounds,
always "

BIRTH NAME | kagirinai sachi かぎりないさち
OTHER NAME | kang sarang 강사랑 NICKNAMES | sachu, chi-chi, lucky
BIRTH DATE | 08|15|05
BIRTHPLACE | osaka, japan
HOMETOWN | ^
AGE | 14 : 16
NATIONALITY | japanese ETHNICITY | ^ ZODIAC SIGN | leo

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | LOS ANGELES ( 🍸 )
" what're you waiting for?
it's not like me to keep circling around you before it's too late, ill go to you first & talk to you "

BACKSTORY | sachi was really seen as an outcast most of her life. she was seen as rude and a delinquent when she was really understood. she took to music to make her worries diminish. she didn't find out about kpop until twice made their korean debut. she checked them out and ended up finding a whole new world of kpop. she decided to bring herself into that scene and is now here to prove people in her past wrong that she's actually a good person.

PERSONALITY |
•street-smart - she knows her way around society and how most people you could run into act.

; hyper - she's very out there and is full of energy. she's just naturally like that.

; loyal - she will never leave a friend and will protect them FOREVER. she will never leave them unless they do something unforgivable.

; blunt - she can say things that arent very nice whenever she wants. especially when she's ticked off.

; hot-headed - this came to her from the way she lived. no one really understands her and gives her space to talk so she can just lash out because of anything sometimes.

TRIVIA |
- she learnt english for fun.
- she likes nearly everything about fire.
- her favourite food are hamburgers. she eats them whenever she wants.
- her favourite color is magenta.
- she dislikes ballads although she can fit them really well.
- she used to be very short when she was around 7-11 years old but she grew immensely somehow. she calls it a miracle.
- she dislikes sensitive people although she is one herself.
- she secretly struggles with herself and doesn't know how to handle her depressing feelings.
- she gave herself two english names. love and lucy, she did this because she liked the sound of both of them and couldnt choose.
- she likes anime a lot and fantasises about being one. her favourite anime is fairy tail.

FACECLAIM | iz*one's wonyoung
COMPANY | blockberry creative
TRAINING TIME | 2 years
PRE-DEBUT ACTIVITIES | n/a

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | BEIJING ( 🥡 )
" I keep seeing you, what do I do?
I want to know you, I want you. I'll show you my hidden self
I'll be good to you, better than anyone else "

VOCAL | 45/100
RAP | 96/100
DANCE | 89/100
CHARISMA | 50/100
VISUAL | 65/100
VARIETY | 80/100
PREFERRED CONCEPT | teen crush

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | OSAKA ( 🥤 )
" After today I think you'll be next to me
I need you in my heart, I want you "

MESSAGE TO TRAINEES :  "hey fellow trainees, uh, i hope we work together nicely and go through things together, i will meet you someday, if we don't debut or will debut!"

"hey fellow trainees, uh, i hope we work together nicely and go through things together, i will meet you someday, if we don't debut or will debut!"

⇲  ཿ SEND A MESSAGE TO
KAGIRINAI SACHI HERE !

( 소나기 )

THEALLYCHOILABEL ™︎