꒰ ☁️ ꒱ ❀ ༘° park dayun ⁰︎³︎

( 소나기 )

( 소나기 )

❝︎ hello! i hope you enjoy the show and support me and the other trainees ! ❞︎

I0VELYS

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | NEW YORK ( 🥂 )
" i want you, i want to know you
when you look at me, my heart pounds, always "

BIRTH NAME | park dayun (박 다운)
OTHER NAME | n/a
NICKNAMES |
- korean barbie (she had blonde hair for a long time and her visuals)
- day (shortened version of her name)
- sunny (she has a bubbly personality which lights up people's day)
BIRTH DATE | november 28, 2000
BIRTHPLACE | jeju island, south korea
HOMETOWN | seoul, south korea
AGE | 19 : 20
NATIONALITY | korean
ETHNICITY | korean
ZODIAC SIGN | sagittarius

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | LOS ANGELES ( 🍸 )
" what're you waiting for?
it's not like me to keep circling around you
before it's too late, ill go to you first & talk to you "

BACKSTORY | dayun had a pretty normal life growing up, she enjoyed doing many things like track, taekwondo, gymnastics and found a hobby in music. she specifically found an interest in rap. her inspirations were g-dragon, tablo of epik high and cl of 2ne1. at age 16 she moved to new zealand and studied over there for until she was 17 and learned english during her time there. before she left for new zealand her teacher told her she should continue her dream of becoming a rapper. dayun kept those words with and decided that she would audition for a entertainment company, when she came back from new zealand. a week after she came back from new zealand she found out that sm entertainment was having open auditions. she auditioned for the company with her rap skills and got accepted.

PERSONALITY |

POSITIVE:
" hey it's okay, don't be sad it breaks my heart."
—caring: dayun is a really caring person, she is someone that helps others with their feelings. she also loves looking out for people and does it willingly and not forced.

"i'm so funny, i need a friend like me."
—humorous: dayun is super funny, she is the type of person who constantly tells jokes and doesn't stop until you're peeing your pants. she gets really happy knowing that she makes others happy.

" come on! lets do it again!"
—energetic: dayun is so energetic, she has energy all day everyday. even on her worst days she has energy and is so chaotic during her good days.

NEGATIVE:
"this one is good, actually nevermind."
—indecisive: dayun is really indecisive, she has a hard time choosing things because she likes everything. her motto is "if you can't choose, just buy it all."

"*straight face* yeah that sounds so fun."
—sarcastic: dayun could be sarcastic at times, it's just apart of her humor. she can't stop herself from doing it, it just comes naturally to her.

"do it again, it's not right."
—perfectionist: dayun is a perfectionist, she became a perfectionist when she became a trainee. she wants everything to be perfect for her supporters and staff, so she doesn't disappoint them.

TRIVIA |
— she has a skin condition which causes hives on her skin when her body temperature goes up, making it quite uncomfortable when on stage and dancing.
— her cousin is park jiwon of everglow (e:u).
— she enjoys drawing and is pretty good at it.
— she loves cheese even though she is lactose intolerant.
— she has 2 pets a ragdoll cat named yuna and a pomeranian named jia.
— she likes to collect gudetama merchandise.
— she has a habit of wanting to hold something when nervous (legs, clothes, and peoples hands) .
— she has a black belt in taekwondo.
— she has 3 tattoos.
— her ideal type is "someone who is kind, energetic , and playful, someone who can lead me, someone decisive.

FACECLAIM | jinsoul of loona
COMPANY | sm entertainment
TRAINING TIME | 2 years
PRE-DEBUT ACTIVITIES |
- sm rookies

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | BEIJING ( 🥡 )
" i keep seeing you, what do i do? i want to know you, i want you. ill show you my hidden self
ill be good to you, better than anyone else "

VOCAL | 80/100
RAP | 90/100
DANCE | 70/100
CHARISMA | 70/100
VISUAL | 60/100
VARIETY | 55/100
PREFERRED CONCEPT | girl crush, cute

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | OSAKA ( 🥤 )
" after today i think you'll be next to me
i need you in my heart, i want you "

•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | OSAKA ( 🥤 ) " after today i think you'll be next to mei need you in my heart, i want you "

MESSAGE TO TRAINEES :
"hello friends! let's work hard and support each other no matter what!"

⇲ ཿ SEND A MESSAGE TO
PARK DAYUN HERE !

( 소나기 )

THEALLYCHOILABEL ™︎