꒰ ☁️ ꒱ ❀ ༘° lu mei ¹︎⁰︎

( 소나기 )

( 소나기 )

❝︎ support me for my passion rather than my face ❞︎

UrghLee

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | NEW YORK ( 🥂 )
" i want you, i want to know you
when you look at me, my heart pounds, always "

BIRTH NAME | lu mei
OTHER NAME | english: mia lu, korean: min
NICKNAMES | yen, mma, mama mia, mei-ma
BIRTH DATE | 07|24|03
BIRTHPLACE | paris, france
HOMETOWN | n/a ( she's moved around to much when she was younger to consider anything her hometown )
AGE | 16 : 17
NATIONALITY | chinese-korean
ETHNICITY | half chinese, half korean
ZODIAC SIGN | leo

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | LOS ANGELES ( 🍸 )
" what're you waiting for?
it's not like me to keep circling around you
before it's too late, ill go to you first & talk to you "

BACKSTORY | her parents didn't think that they could give her the life she deserves and left her to be an orphan at 13. growing up with her parents, she had moved around often because they had taken part of some not so legal business, and were thus being chased down for unpaid debts. Eventually, she ended up at an orphanage in korea. one day, while waltzing around Seoul, she saw a man busking and was moved by his performance. she then asked to join him, and with her quick-wittedness she was able to catch on fast. she easily found interests in things, and decided that she wanted to do something with her life that had to do with performing. so, she learned how to rap, and would learn dance choreography on youtube. Until one day, while busking with the people who inspired her, a man approached her and scouted her.

PERSONALITY |

- reserved : she's rather cold and reserved when it comes to being around unfamiliar people. she can be close with people, but if she doesn't have to she won't share her whole life story.

- secret softie : she can have the aura of being intimidating but she can be a real softy when she wants to. when she opens up to people, people see her for being extremely adorable whether she likes it or not.

- savage : she says what's on her mind and makes things simple and sweet, or savage. most of the time it's savage. she is very amusing to be around, she has no filter.

- honest : goes along with what can be seen as savage, she says what's on her mind, and won't sugar coat the truth as she sees no reason to sometimes.

- loyal : when she makes bonds with friends she is 100% loyal to them. she is there for people at any time. her loyalty means that she won't go behind your back at any costs.
motherly= since she didn't have the biggest bond with her family, normally around other people like her friends she takes the motherly role and oftentimes cares for them wholeheartedly. but would not hesitate to scold someone when necessary.

TRIVIA |
- is a second degree black belt in Taekwondo
- does kickboxing on free time
- huge obsession over oreos
- loves adidas and LV
- has worked several part-time jobs
- collects hats
- doesn't like wearing makeup if they don't have too
- big procrastinator with almost everything
- likes to work out to clear her mind
- 'mother' of many...like maaaannnnyyy

FACECLAIM | yeji of itzy
COMPANY | starship
TRAINING TIME | 2 months
PRE-DEBUT ACTIVITIES | n/a

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | BEIJING ( 🥡 )
" i keep seeing you, what do i do? i want to know you, i want you. ill show you my hidden self
ill be good to you, better than anyone else "

VOCAL | 70/100
RAP | 70/100
DANCE | 70/100
CHARISMA | 70/100
VISUAL | 80/100
VARIETY | 65/100
PREFERRED CONCEPT | Badass

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | OSAKA ( 🥤 )
" after today i think you'll be next to me
i need you in my heart, i want you "

MESSAGE TO TRAINEES :"we're equivalent in our own ways, only our efforts and hearts will differentiate us

"we're equivalent in our own ways, only our efforts and hearts will differentiate us."

⇲  ཿ SEND A MESSAGE TO
LU MEI HERE !

( 소나기 )

THEALLYCHOILABEL ™︎