꒰ ☁️ ꒱ ❀ ༘° jung dasom ⁰︎⁷︎

( 소나기 )

( 소나기 )

 ❝︎ hello! i hope you remember my face and name because surely ill leave an impact on you *winks* haha

❝︎ hello! i hope you remember my face and name because surely ill leave an impact on you *winks* haha... im dasom and im ready to steal your heart ! ❞︎

ST4RLIGHT-

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | NEW YORK ( 🥂 )
" i want you, i want to know you
when you look at me, my heart pounds, always "

BIRTH NAME | jung dasom ( 정 다섬 )
OTHER NAME | n/a
NICKNAMES |
- somyi. when she was around 3 she couldnt pronounce her real name therfore she always reffered to herself as somyi.
- shikshin. in korean, it translates to big eater. its pretty self explanatory lmao
- angel. she was born on october 4, making her birthday 1004 which is the known number of angels.
- teen crush. though her soft features are one of her points, her charisma on stage is another. shes known for being a charismatic girl or teen crush on stage.
BIRTH DATE | may 31,1999
BIRTHPLACE | apgujeong, gangnam, s.k
HOMETOWN | apgujeong, gangnam, s.k
AGE | 20 : 22
NATIONALITY | korean
ETHNICITY | korean
ZODIAC SIGN | gemini

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | LOS ANGELES ( 🍸 )
" what're you waiting for?
it's not like me to keep circling around you
before it's too late, ill go to you first & talk to you "

BACKSTORY | dasom was the eldest among two other sisters. her father worked as a businessman and her mother worked as a doctor, so they were often at work, leaving dasom to take care of her sisters. she always made sure they never fought and always worked things out. she helped them with school work and played with them. summer arrived, and the 2nd sister suddenly asked their mother if they could take dance classes. she agreed and asked dasom and the youngest if they wanted to tag along. she contemplated at first since she often found herself acting instead. dasom thought it would be a fun experience so she accepted the offer. she then found and interest in dancing, later on singing as well. one night, she decided to check out some idol choreos. she checked few groups out and eventually hit the jackpot thinking it was exactly what she wanted to do. she put her acting interest aside for a bit and worked hard and trained hard.

PERSONALITY |

ㅡ loud ! sometimes,  dasom gets loud for  no reason. she talks to herself and makes commentary on almost everything and it annoys people sometimes.

ㅡ bubbly ! dasom can get friendly too you know. she loves getting to know people more and making new friends.

ㅡ clingy ! she loves skinship. hugs, cuddles, yep. she loves clinging on to people. she will not, i repeat, not let you go,

ㅡ hardworking ! prior to being the team captain of her swim team before, shes learned how to take responsibility and work hard for whatever.

ㅡ scaredy cat ! dasom gets really scared really easily. even the slightest 'boo' will get her shrieking in tiny font.

ㅡ accepting ! she takes constructive criticism really easily and takes it as advice.

TRIVIA |
ㅡ she won 1 silver medal and 3 bronze medals in her swim competitions with her team when she was younger
ㅡ she wants to meet vixx one day.
ㅡ shes a huge kpop and queen fan
ㅡ she has two younger sisters,one of them os also an actress (jung dabin) whos also known for acting in she was pretty with dasom.
ㅡ she is allergic to clams and salmon
ㅡ she loves listening to lofi music.
ㅡ somyi is like the biggest vixx fan i swear shes a huge starlight
ㅡ she picks up choreo and song melodies quickly
ㅡ she likes to rewatch descendants of the sun or ip man movies in her free time
ㅡ dasom thinks the cutest couple she can think of is song song couple ( rip lets pretend they never divorced )
ㅡ she knows how to cook several meals and is decent at cooking.
ㅡ she has starred in some kdramas such as she was pretty and school 2015. if she was given the chance, she would like to try acting again.
ㅡ she auditioned for fantagio with vixx's rock ur body and passed.
ㅡ when shes in a good mood she listens to dindin is dindin by dindin or shes a baby by zico ( which she has previously done a cover of and posted it on her ig )
ㅡ her favorite variety show is 2 days and 1 night and is seen watching it often.

FACECLAIM | chaeyoung of fromis_9
COMPANY | fantagio
TRAINING TIME | 5 years
PRE-DEBUT ACTIVITIES |
- she used to be an actress though her only "big roles" were in she was pretty as one of the workers for the most and in school 2015 as one of the bullies though those roles werent very big.

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | BEIJING ( 🥡 )
" i keep seeing you, what do i do? i want to know you, i want you. ill show you my hidden self
ill be good to you, better than anyone else "

VOCAL | 20/100
RAP | 70/100
DANCE | 100/100
CHARISMA | 80/100
VISUAL | 60/100
VARIETY | 60/ 100
PREFERRED CONCEPT | teen crush

꒰ ❏ ꒱.•࿐ྂ⇢˚⋆ | OSAKA ( 🥤 )
" after today i think you'll be next to me
i need you in my heart, i want you "

MESSAGE TO TRAINEES :"hello! my name is dasom and i hope we can get close and ill be rooting for you all !~"

"hello! my name is dasom and i hope we can get close and ill be rooting for you all !~"

⇲ ཿ SEND A MESSAGE TO
JUNG DASOM HERE !

( 소나기 )

THEALLYCHOILABEL ™︎