9

It's 4am, our flight to Paris leaves in 2 hours for the second destination of the european tour. I literally having slept one bit, i don't think any of us have.

We all came to the hotel at like 2 and then Finneas, Claudia, Billie and I decided to play monopoly which we have only just finished. Unfortunately, I didn't win. Finneas beat me.

"Ok i need to get dressed" I say and put my head in my hands rubbing my eyes in tiredness. I stand up and grab some clothes before entering the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and loon at myself in the mirror.

Ew. I look dead.

I wash my face with cold water, hopefully waking me up a bit more. I apply a small bit of makeup to hide my blotchy face and then finally get dressed.

At least i kinda chose a cute outfit to hide my tiredness

At least i kinda chose a cute outfit to hide my tiredness. I step out of the bathroom, making sure to bring all my stuff with me, finding that everyone else is ready too.

"Did you guys all get ready together?" i laugh looking at them all dressed.

"Billie did it in the closet" Finneas replies laughing.

(Billies outfit, ignore the foot tho)

I admire Billies outfit and smile, she looks fire. She smiles at me and i smile back.

Messily, i throw a load of clothes into my suitcase, not really caring if there neat or not. I make sure I have all my camera stuff because i seem to leave it everywhere.

We all leave the hotel, making sure to hand the keys back. I pull along my small suit case, luckily most of my stuff is on the tour bus which the driver took to Paris for when we get there.

"Bil do you know what time it is in the US right now?" I ask her as she walks next to me to the van.

"I think it's like evening, i don't know" She replies. I nod and give my mom a call, Billie grand my suitcase and puts it in the van for me whilst i'm on the phone. I smile at her as a thank you and climb in.