18

authors note, billies boyfriend is completely made up i know she isn't dating anyone

i was literally so anxious writing this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its 11am and i just got up. I had a late night last night so i slept in a bit. I literally have to be at Finneas's house in an hour.

I take a quick shower, not washing my hair as there isn't enough time. I put light makeup on and straighten my hair, as my friends watch me. They are all going to the mall today while i'm out.

I choose my outfit and add some chains, yes im very aware that all i wear is blue jeans.

Lets go

Lets go.

My friends say goodbye and wish my luck as i get into the car. I check my phone to get the address Claudia sent me and type it into my map. It's only like 20 minutes away so it's good. I'm so nervous tho.

I drive around LA, looking at all the scenery, the roads are a lot busier here than in Miami that's for sure.

Billie's new song everything i wanted comes on the radio making me even more nervous. I turn it off and listen to travis scott instead.

After a while, i finally pull up at Finneas's house, it looks beautiful. I don't see billies car anywhere yet so i don't think there here.

I lock the car and knock on the front door, taking a deep breath. A few seconds later, Claudia appears with a big smile on her face. We look at each other's outfits and notice we see pretty much matching.

"i love us" she says laughing and gives me a hug before letting me inside. "You good?" she asks.

"I'm nervous" I admit, putting my hand through my hair. She rubs my shoulder comfortingly.

"It's gonna be fine, just sit with me" she says and i nod.

We walk into the living room and i'm greeted by Maggie, Patrick, finneas and the tour manager. Maggie gives me an inviting hug and kisses my cheek.

"Billies being horrible today so beware everyone" she tells us all.

I take a seat on the end of the sofa next to Claudia, i lean on the arm rest and play with my hair with anxiety. The dark haired girl next to me leans into me and links my arm.

We all hear the front door open and 2 voices fill the air.

"Does she know i'm here" i whisper to Claudia and she nods.

As soon as the green haired girl enters the room my heart drops. Her hand intertwined with the guys next to her. She looks at me and sends me a small smile.

"Hey" she says awkwardly.
"Hi" i reply back quietly.

She sits on the sofa opposite us with her boyfriend and groans.

"ok let's get this over with" she says with her soft voice. The guy next her let's out a small laugh and smirks at her. Ew. Claudia puts her head on my shoulder and holds my hand. I think she missed me.

They start discussing the setlist and stuff, making me zone out, looking around the room at the decor. It's pretty cute.

"So we're gonna have bury a friend at the start and i'm gonna fall through the bed thing, and then as the show goes on we will have the little ilomilo balloons floating about. Half way through me and finneas will go off stage and we will have that video of me showing my body and shit" Billie explains, catching my attention.

I look at her and notice her guys hand on her upper thigh, making me feel sick. Fuck this.

"Ok so we have all the other stages planned and everything so it's all good everything is going to plan" Her manager explains.

Maggie turns to me and smiles.

"So Lexi, tour starts in Miami which is good for you. We arrive there on the day of the show, so we will meet you at the venue at around 4pm." she tells me.

"We also need you to photograph the group meet and greets and sound check too if that's ok" Billie adds.

"Yeah that's fine" i say avoiding eye contact
with her and looking at Maggie instead.

"I think that's everything, Billie anything else?" her manger asks.

"yeah i'm bringing Issac with me so add him to the itinerary" she says. Fuck sake.

//

The manger has left now and we are all just having random conversations.

"Are you two purposely matching?" Billies boyfriend asks also known as Issac. (not the bell twins).

"Yes, is that a problem" Claudia says cockily.

"Strange" He says and turns his attention to placing kisses on billies face.

Claudia stands up and puts her hand out for me. I hold onto her hand and stand up.

"Where you off to?" Finneas asks his girlfriend.

"I'm showing Lex around" She replies and pulls me upstairs. We enter her bedroom and sit down on the bed. Finneas and Maggie join us upstairs. "I can't deal with him being on tour with us but I can't say no to her" billies mom says, sighing. Finneas agrees and rubs his eyes.

"Lexi honey have you eaten anything, were all going to my house for lunch, you should join us?" Maggie asks. I lean down on the bed next to Claudia and sigh. I don't want to deal with Billie and Isaac any longer but I don't wanna say no. "Yes of course id love too, thank you" I tell her and she smiles with happiness.

Billie enters the room on her own and looks at us all sat on the bed. "Were gonna go home now, does anyone need to come with us?" she asks and we all shake our heads.

"I have a car with me, so Finneas, Claudia if you wanna come with me I'll bring you home later on?" I tell them and Billie lays her eyes on me. They both thank me and nod. I make eye contact with billie and look at her for a few seconds before looking away.

"Billie set up the outside table when you get back, we will be there shortly after and make sure there's drinks for everyone" She rolls her and nods before exiting the room.